Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I'm a Whore - Part 1

I don't mean that in a bad way, I am proud of who I am. I love dick, I love getting fucked and I love taking loads. And I'm good at it. A simple statement of fact.

Recently I had to go out of town for a week. Normally this would make me very happy as it gives me the chance to sample some new cock in a new city. This time however, I was to be sharing a room. My roommate was gay also, but happily partnered so I didn't believe he would enjoy having a string of guys coming and going (emphasis on the cumming) from our room. I made it through most of the week jacking in the shower but that simply wasn't cutting it by weeks end.

By the end of the week, I started searching A4A and eventually found a guy, in the same hotel as me, actually just right down the hall, also looking. Not many e-mails were exchanged before I came up with some lame excuse to the roommate and made my way down the hall. He was late 20's, Latin, bit on the chunky side but nicely furry. We quickly stripped down and started kissing. I rubbed my hands through his chest fur and worked my way to his already hard cock. It was about 6 inches and standing straight up. His pubes were untrimmed. I bent over and started to suck.

He responded accordingly with an approving moan. He seemed to be shaking while I was blowing him so I wondered if he was actually a "straight" guy who finally gave in to his urges. No matter to me, it was nice to be getting some cock after what seemed a very long time. I pushed him back on the bed and took my place once more between his legs where I continued to blow him. He didn't seem to want to reciprocate but I wasn't really looking for that anyway. Eventually I released his cock and moved my way back to his mouth. We kissed for a bit more then I looked him straight in the eyes and asked him to fuck me. And he said no. I knew I was taking my chances with this one so I didn't want to push him too hard, I did want his load after all no matter where he was going to put it. I asked if he was sure and he responded that he was. DAMN!!!!!

Back to the blow job. Another 5 to 10 minutes or so and he started to moan louder and tried pulling himself out of my mouth. This time I wasn't giving up. I held firm onto his cock and increased the suction. Finally he started shooting a considerable load against the back of my throat. I finally let him pull out of my mouth just as the last of cum was dribbling from his still rock hard cock. I swallowed everything in my mouth then I bent over to take the last drop and ran my tongue around his cock head. He shuddered from the sensitivity. His load was sweet. He sent me a text the next morning wanting to do it again. Unfortunately work obligations kept me from a repeat. It would have been fun to see if I could have made him fuck me the next time, seems he wouldn't take much persuasion.

While I was away, I kept up a texting conversation with "Y" from my previous post. Nice big cocked black guy. We chatted about what we were going to do when I got back and how he was going to fuck me once I did. After each of our sessions, I was rock hard and had to excuse myself to the bathroom to take care of business. With this going on for a week, I knew the moment the plane landed in my home city, I needed to be on my way to this guys house.

Unfortunately the plane landed late. When I finally got home around 12:30 AM, I logged onto BBRT after sending him a text and there he was, advertising for a bottom to come over. I sent him another text to see how the search was going. He responded not too well. My response was "well, lucky for me". After a bit of cleaning out, I was on my way to his house. He told me his roommate would be home so I would have to be quiet. I do tend to be a bit loud when I'm getting fucked but I can hold my tongue if it meant I would get a big, beautiful, black cock up my hole.

He met me at the door, no small talk, just walk to the bedroom. Once there, he dropped his pants and laid back on the bed. His cock was soft laying on his stomach. After stripping down, I crawled on the bed and took him in my mouth. Nice and slow, just like he likes it. It wasn't long before he was at his full 8 inches, rock hard and fat. Once again, he said it was time to fuck.

I got up, lubed the hole, grabbed the poppers and crawled on the edge of the bed and presented him my hole. I hit the poppers hard, good chance this would hurt since I hadn't been fucked in a couple of weeks and this was a big boy to get me back in the swing. He slowly started sliding in, giving me plenty of time to get used to his size. After a few more popper hits, he was in to the base. Then the fucking began. He always starts slowly at first, gliding in and out his full length, not quite pulling all the way out before slowly sliding back until his pubes were brushing my ass. Then he picks up the pace and the real pounding starts. I know when he asks for the poppers that he is close and all too soon, he asked me to pass the bottle. He kneels on the side of the bed with his cock still buried in my hole and takes a hit. This is where I work his cock with my ass, milking it for all it's worth.



Once he hands the bottle back, he starts once more hard fucking my ass, the front of his legs slapping my ass each time they connect. Then with barely a sound, he starts loading my hole. It was quite the load, I could feel it swelling inside around his cock. Then he stopped. He didn't pull out, but he did stop thrusting. Once more, my ass started milking his cock, getting every drop of cum he had and making sure it was inside me. When he finally did pull out, it was on the count of three and once he slid out, I clenched my hole closed to make sure I could keep his juices inside.

After a quiet goodbye, I was in my car. It was late, around 2:00 am. And even after an amazing fuck, I was still horny. I didn't think there were many options at this time of the night, I just knew I needed more cock. When the time came, I took the exit for the bathhouse.

To be continued.....

1 comment:

  1. Holy shit this is me granted it’s 2021 now I had no idea you had a blog I’m shocked....

    ReplyDelete