Sunday, March 2, 2014

Black Cock Saturday

Black cock is one of those elusive things. Since it's not always available, you learn to love it all the more when you have it and it's fucking you. While the stereotype doesn't always prove true, on the average, black cock does tend to be on the large side. For that, I am thankful.

I wasn't planning on playing this weekend, I had a shit load of things to do and time wasn't on my side. However mid day Saturday rolled around and I started to feel that old familiar itch. Checked around a bit on BBRT and A4A, chatted up a few guys but nothing materialized. Did chat with a dude on BBRT that I have played around with in the past, he wasn't free during the day but said he would be later in the evening. More on that later.

Decided to try a craigslist ad. Within minutes of coming live, I started getting responses. After weeding out the usual crazies and flakes, I zoned in on my target. He didn't send me his age, but said he was 6'1", 209 and had a 7 inch cock, 6 inches around. He had my attention with 7 inch cock. He sent me a pic.


He was available now. Address was exchanged. Said he would be to me in about 20 minutes to leave the door open, to be naked, lubed and ready. Less than 20 minutes later, I heard a car door slam, lubed the hole and assumed the position, poppers in hand. Oh, and lest I forget, I was texting with the bud "T" and told him I had black cock on the way. He asked to call him right before the guy got to me and leave the phone on so he could listen in. I did as requested.

I hit the poppers as the door opened. I saw a handsome black man walk in, he quickly got out of his clothes and came up behind me. Dude was already rock hard. The head of his cock lightly pushed against my hole, I pushed back. He slid in. Damn! Had to popper up a bit more for this one. He did all the work from that point on, slamming my ass and ripping into my hole. He didn't talk, didn't moan or groan, just fucked. Knowing that T was listening, I may have moaned a bit louder than usual, just to make sure he knew what was happening. Unfortunately this guy started to fuck me harder and then asked if I wanted him to cum inside me. I know, stupid question. I only said "yes, please". Then he started loading me up. The load was big. When he pulled out, my hole was covered with cum and it was running down the insides of my legs. Fucking loved it!

When T texted me later, he said I moan really loud. I told him I wanted to make sure he could hear me. Actually I'm sure most of the neighbors around heard me.

The rest of the afternoon and evening went by uneventful. I met a few friends for dinner but didn't want to make it a late night, so was home by ten. Wasn't really planning on trying to find more dick, but on line I went. Logged onto BBRT and there was my bud from earlier in the day. We will call him "Y". He and I had hooked up a couple times in the past. First he and a bud put an ad up on BBRT looking for a bottom for them to both use. I'll have to tell you about that one sometime. Another time it was just he and I at his house. After the last session, we had said we wanted to do it again soon, but that had now been more than a year. The time was right.

I hit him up, he quickly responded and I was out the door. He told me to text him when I arrived so he would come down to let me in. I texted from the car and walked up to the house, and waited. It seemed like I waited a fucking long time. I was beginning to wonder if he fell asleep or changed his mind or whatever, but then I saw him coming down the stairs through the window in the door and started to get excited. Y has a nice dick. VERY nice dick.


Inside he led me to the bedroom. He dropped his pants and laid back on the bed. I started to undress. It was cold outside so it took a little longer than just dropping the pants and pulling off the shirt. He excused himself to take a piss before I was finished (should have explored my piss fantasy here, next time). I got naked, lubed the hole, hit the poppers and waited. Soon he came back and again laid back on the bed. I went to work on his cock. He was completely soft when I started, maybe 3 inches long, but he started to chub up quickly and was soon at his full hard 8 inches. Once he was completely hard, he said he was ready to fuck.

I rubbed some lube on his cock, hit the poppers and went on my hands and knees on the bed. He came in behind me, rubbed his cock up and down my crack, teasing my hole a bit, and then put the head right at my hole. He was leaving this part up to me. Another hit of popppers and I started sliding myself back, impaling myself on his hard rod. I thought I would still be loose from the earlier fucking but things must have tightened up again because this really hurt, in a really good way. Knowing that part would pass soon, I started working my ass back and forth on his cock. Pulling myself almost off, then pushing myself back till his pubes hit my ass. Then he took over. I know I've said it before, but Y has a nice cock. It feels so fucking amazing when he is pulling it in and out of you, you really know you are being fucked.

He isn't a fast fucker but he does fuck with a steady rhythm. He pushed me down flat on my stomach and continued to work my hole. He grabbed the poppers a few times and while he was poppering up, I took over working his cock with my ass muscles and milking him for his cum. We fucked for more than a half hour, I was loving every second. Finally he asked if he could have the poppers once more before he came. After the final hit, the fucking became more intense and soon he was shooting his considerable load up my insides.

He stayed inside me for quite a while after. I was hoping he would start fucking again but he was done. When he finally pulled out, I could feel a huge glob of cum leak out right after. He said he wants to film us fucking sometime, I can only hope.

1 comment:

  1. I always went for Ethnic Cock whenever it was available; fortunately in Denver at the baths and bookstores BBC was usually available, along with tons of hot Latino peckers. Summer of 2017 I went off the fidelity wagon on a vacation home to CO, there's a hot arcade in Northglenn that was even hotter than it was years earlier. I got bred by three Chicano cocks, they love to just use you like a fleshlight, fill you, and walk away like you were just a human tissue. Lovin' your stories!

    ReplyDelete