Sunday, July 21, 2019

Nashville Bottom

As mentioned in my previous post, I spent some time in Nashville recently.  My schedule was fairly full while there but I did leave one evening open to host an open door in my hotel room.  I had booked a room at one hotel only to find a few days in advance that you needed a room key to access the elevators.  A last minute scramble ensued to find another hotel where this would not be an issue.  After numerous calls to area hotels to see if this security measure was in place, I finally located one with free access elevators.

Ads were placed on BBRT and A4A.  By the time I landed in Nashville, I had about 26 total responses asking to cum.  I could only hope a small portion would actually show.  Turns out it was much smaller than I had hoped for.

My open door time was scheduled to begin at 7, by 5, I was on line and searching for any early cummers.  On Grindr, I found a late 20 something guy, no photos, fairly generic profile.  Listed himself as a versatile top.  He hit me up and asked if I was hosting. I responded that I was.  Gave the hotel address and room number.  He told me he was 15 to 20 minutes away and would be there soon.

A little over 15 minutes later, I heard the door open.  I was naked on the bed with my ass facing the door.  He came in and immediately started dropping his clothes.  His finger went to my hole.  A few times in and out and then it was replaced with a cock head.  I hadn't turned to look to see what I was getting, I figured anything would be good to start things off, get me opened up and lubed for what I hoped was to cum.  From the feel, I guessed about 6 inches, average girth.  He laid on my back as he was fucking me.  It was a good fuck, fairly standard, and he did drop a nice load inside as my gift. 

As he was dressing, I turned around, he was a very good looking guy, very trim and hairless body.  Not really my type but an open door does not go by preferences.

Shortly after 7, I heard a very light knock on the door.  I had taped the latch open and the do not disturb sign was on the door but I wondered if something happened and the door had locked.  I got up and went to check.  I looked through the peep hole and saw nothing.  Just to be sure, I opened the door to make sure the latch was still taped and a mid 60's guy was standing to the side.  I told him to come in. 

I went back to assume my position on the bed.  He came up behind me.  A finger slid in my hole.  I know he could feel the previous tops cum in there.  I heard a movement behind me, thinking he was undressing but then I heard the door close.  At first I thought there was another arrival but when I turned back, the guy was gone.  No idea what the problem was.  Maybe it was the cummy hole that wasn't his style.  I'll never know.

About a half hour goes by.  Nothing.  I was starting to wonder if that was it.  I was on a couple of the aps sending out hotel and room info.  Some guys responded saying they would like to cum.  One in particular was a black guy about 20 minutes away.  Last message said he was on his way.  About 20 minutes later, the door opened.  It was a black guy, figured it was the one from the ap.  Turns out he was one of the guys from BBRT, which I found out later.  This is the dick pic on his profile:


Quite a nice cock and loved that it was uncut.  Ended up he was a really nice guy also.  In any case, he comes up behind me on the bed and pours some lube down my hole while I can hear him lubing himself up as well.  The cock head pressed against my hole and started pushing in.  The previous top hadn't opened me up enough for this monster.  It took a little for me to become adjusted to his size but I was determined to take this one and enjoy it.  He fucked me.  He fucked me hard and deep.  He did the full pull out and plunge right back in that by now you know is one of my favorites.  That move really makes you feel that you are getting fucked.  When he would stop, I would take things into my own hands, or hole as it would be, and fuck myself on him.  Mid fuck, I noticed the light on his phone, he was filming it.  I loved it!

We fucked for a long time.  He told me it takes a while for him to cum.  I told him no worries, I wasn't going anywhere and was happy to have him take his time.  He said that he was hoping there were some other guys there, I told him so did I.  He sat on the other bed and we chatted a bit.  The whole time he was stroking his semi-hard cock.  Eventually I needed it in me again.  I asked him to send me the video but he couldn't saying it was too big.  I did get a copy of one of the photos he took however:


The second fuck was much harder.  It seemed at this point, he was going to make sure he would cum.  After a long session, he pulled out and I heard him jacking himself behind me.  Hand on my ass as he was doing so, finger at times brushing my hole.  Then he asked if I wanted it.  I begged him to give it to me.  The huge cock once more pushed inside and shortly thereafter, began dumping a huge load deep inside me. 

After he left, I waited around but unfortunately, no one else showed.  While the amount of guys who showed was disappointing, I certainly had the best of what there was.


1 comment:

  1. My new blog :
    Gacie-fetysz-gej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete