Thursday, April 3, 2014

I'm a Whore - Part 2

I didn't have high expectations pulling into the parking lot of the baths. It was after 2:00 am on Sunday night, how many guys could be there. However needing at least one more cock in my hole before the night was over, I took my chances. After signing in, I was buzzed through the door and there were 3 other guys in their towels lurking around the entrance. I thought this a good sign (I only came to realize later that these were pretty much the only 3 guys in the place). One of the guys and I made eye contact. He would be mid to late 40's, very thin and tall. Dark hair, glasses and kind of nerdy looking. Just the kind that may well sport a prize under that towel.

My eyes never left his as I took my key and my towel and walked to my room. I turned once to see that he was following me. I got to my room, got out of my clothes in record time, lubed the hole (not that it really needed it) and grabbed the towel and poppers. When I opened my door, he was nowhere to be seen. Damn! I thought I saw a bit of movement in the dark room at the end of the hall so made my way there.

The movement was the nerdy guy. He was rubbing his crotch under his towel. We once more made eye contact but I walked right past him and through the curtain to the sling room. Before I had the chance to climb in, he had followed me there. Once I was settled, he came to the side of the sling near my head and dropped his towel. His towel wasn't the only thing that dropped, my jaw hit the floor a short time later. This guy was HUGE!!!! YEA FOR ME!!!! He was at least 6 inches soft and very, very fat. I could only imagine what I was in for when he chubbed up. I leaned my head over the side of the sling and he lifted his cock and put it at my lips. Even soft I had a hard time getting it all in my mouth. I worked my magic on him for a bit and all the while, he continued to get harder and grow. By the time I pulled off, my mouth was just barely covering the head. He was at least 10 inches long and 7 inches around. I was so glad I had already been fucked by a big cock because if I hadn't, this one may have been a problem.

He left my mouth and went between my legs. He ran a finger over my hole to feel that it was lubed and ready and then lined the head of his cock up. He started to work his way in as I hit the poppers hard. Damn that HURT!!! But Damn, it felt so GOOD!!! He was not the least bit gentle after he was all the way in. He started fucking me hard and fast. In between the popper hits, I was moaning up a storm. I could see at this point that another guy had come into the dark room, most likely drawn by my moans of pleasure, the rattling of chains and the slapping of his legs against my ass.

This new guy came through the curtain into the sling room and came to stand near my head. I reached over and felt his cock through his towel. Unfortunately this was a small and very soft one. If he was able to get it up, there was no way in the world I was feeling anything if he tried to fuck me after this monster. It would have been like sticking a pencil into a drain pipe. As I was paying him no attention, he went to stand by my fucker. He watched that big fat cock slide in and out of my hole. I so wish I had my phone with me so he could film it, I would have loved to see it. My fucker was enjoying giving the show, turning himself slightly to give the new guy a better view. But even with this, the power fuck continued.

I don't know how long this went on. My head was spinning from the poppers and my hole was in complete pleasure being caused by what was inside it. Eventually he burst his load inside me and slowly pulled his way out. There was no way I could clench to keep anything in this time. It leaked out into a puddle on the floor. My 2 friends left me in the sling to catch my breath. I laid there a while, hoping a bit that someone else was nearby to take a turn but by this time it was after 3 and the place was virtually deserted. Getting home a bit later, I went to bed a very happy cum whore with a smile on my face and a very cummy hole.

Two days later, I was getting ready to leave work when I get hit up by a guy from A4A. He was staying in a hotel in the area and wanted to know if I wanted to come over for some fun. Conversation went like this:

K - You Looking?

Me - For later, yes.

K - Marriott Courtyard, room 606....come over when you can

Me - You do raw?

K - Fuck yeah, only way to fuck.

Me - May be like 7 or 7:30, that cool?

K - Yes.

K - Unlock for me....prepare to get nasty.

Me - Unlocked.

K - Awesome!!

I got myself ready when I arrived home and by a little after 7, I was pulling up to his hotel. Up the elevators to the 6th floor. At room 606, I knocked. I knocked again. I could hear the TV on inside and see movement through the peep hole. I knocked a third time. I pulled out my phone and sent him a message:

Me - You there?

Nothing. Knocking one more time, again movement through the peep hole. That's it, I was done. I may or may not have sent him a very nasty message as I was riding in the elevator down. Although if you guessed I did, you would be right. He did message me back later that evening, apologizing, saying he was at the gym when I was there (sure he was). In any case, I was clean and ready, horny as hell, and already close to the bathhouse. Rarely do I go there more than a couple times in a month, never 2 times in 3 days, but before I knew it, I was pulling into the parking lot. It was a Tuesday evening around 7:30, could go either way.

To be continued........

No comments:

Post a Comment