Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Open Door Cum Dump - 2015

Ads were placed on Craigslist and BBRT.  Not much was happening.  It all started with an ad on Craigslist I saw late morning.  It was a younger black guy looking for an anonymous cum dump.  His ad said that he wasn't far from me so I figured, I do this well, so why not!  I hit him up.  Cut to the chase, by the time I saw his ad, he was running out of time and the time I needed to....ahem....clean up a bit, was just too long for him to wait.  But of course that got me started and once you start.....

By later afternoon, I was ready to call it a day when I got hit up by a black dude from BBRT.  He had hit me up on numerous occasions previously.  Things just didn't work out each of the previous times. I'm sure he doesn't remember but he and I did fuck once a few years ago.  I paid a late evening visit to a friend of his and they both took turns fucking me.  He finished first and left the room for his bud to use his cum for lube.  I responded to him with my address and told him to hurry.  Twenty minutes later, he arrived.

I told him I would leave the front door open and that I would be on the floor, head down, ass up, lubed and ready for him to fuck me.  He came in, dropped his clothes and told me to suck him for a while.  He was completely soft.  It didn't stay that way for long.  Once he was rock hard and slippery with my spit, I assumed the position and hit the poppers.  He came in from behind and started sliding his rock hard black fuck stick into my warm and waiting hole.  He would do a full in and out fuck.  Pulling all the way out before plunging back in.  I LOVED it!!!  I needed a good fucking and I was finally getting it!!  Before too long he thrust in as deep as he could go, let out a little yell and started shooting his load up my insides.  Once he pulled out, I turned to clean him off but he was already wiping himself off with a towel.  Damn!  He told me I had a great ass and couldn't wait to fuck it again.  Here is his cock:

Next I got an email from a semi-regular.  Nice white guy, nice fat cock, loves to raw fuck but loves nothing more than tag teaming a hot hole with another guy.  He loves a cummy hole and will take it any chance he can get.  He asked if I had any takers.  Told him a guy had just left and loaded me good.  He asked if any others were coming.  I told him I was currently talking to a few guys so I was sure one of them would be coming over to fuck.  He said he would be at my place in 15 minutes.  I set to work on getting one of the guys I had been chatting with to commit.  Finally did with a young, 21 year old black guy who insisted everything had to be discreet.  I told him discretion was my middle name and that he should get his black dick over to me now!  He messaged me he would be there in 15 minutes.

Black guy arrived first.   He didn't send me a photo so I don't have something to share but I did find it a but off-putting that the resemblance between him and Trevon Martin was astounding!  All the way down to the hoodie.  He didn't strip down, just dropped his pants to his knees and slid his boxers (Nestle Crunch Bar Boxers by the way) to just under his cock.  He was already hard.  A bit on the thin side for a black guy but about 7 1/2 inches long.  I was sucking him when my second bud arrived.  He walked in and I though the black kid was going to bolt.  Pants went up and he started for the door.  I assured him things were cool and to come back over and let me finish sucking him.  Finally his cock lead him back to me. Buddy;s cock:



My buddy was undressed by this point so I stopped sucking the black kid and told him it was time to fuck.  He came in from behind and slid inside while I started to suck on my bud's fat rod.  I LOVE being spit roasted!  Nothing better than cock in both ends!  After fucking me for 10 minutes or so, the black kid decided it was time to switch.  He pulled out, came up to my front and told my bud to get inside.  Now I had the fat white cock in my hole and the thin black one in my mouth.  Within minutes, my bud who normally can go a while, was blowing his load inside me.  Black kid didn't seem to be anywhere close.

Long story short, my bud dressed and left and the black kid kept alternating between my ass and my mouth.  After a little less than an hour of this, he finally stood up, pushed me down, started jacking his cock furiously and then delivered his considerable load all over my face and in my mouth.  It was a yummy treat.

Last guy for the day was also from BBRT.  He and I had also chatted back and forth numerous times but nothing really worked out.  He listed himself as vers/bottom which makes me concerned that what that really means is all bottom.  In any case, he asked if I was still hosting.  The hole was a little sore but how could I pass up one more load.  I asked how long it would take him to get to me, he said about 20 minutes.  I told him to get on his way.

He wanted me blindfolded, ass up and ready to take his cock.  He directed me that the blindfold was to stay on and that I was not to remove it until he was gone.  I promised I would keep it in place.  He texted me that he was parked outside and that I should get ready.  I unlocked the door, lubed up, put on the blindfold and hit the poppers.  I was assuming the position just as the door was opening.  He was completely silent.  For a moment I wasn't sure he had even come inside.  Then I felt the head of a cock on my ass.  His profile doesn't have a photo of his cock, just his ass (which is here):

 
I wasn't sure what to expect then, but from what I felt, it was a nice cock!  Nice girth, you knew you were getting fucked and nice length and he hit me deep.  The whole time he was fucking me he was completely silent.  It was a bit strange.  But it felt SO good!  His pounding started getting harder then he started pushing me down with his hands.  Then completely silently, I felt my hole getting loaded once more.  He pulled out and even though I was tempted to pull off the blindfold then, I did as I was told and waited until he left.  He texted me later that he gave me a big 5 day load.  I thanked him very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment