Sunday, April 6, 2014

I'm a Whore - Final

With my biker bear paying attention to the other bottom, I knew I had to do something. He had the bottom facing the wall and was rubbing his body up and down. I assumed the same position next to the other guy. Not even seconds passed before biker bear moved his attentions to me. He rubbed his hands up and down my body paying particular attention to my ass and cock. It felt so good. All of his attentions were now being focused on me, I'm sure the other bottom was wondering what had happened. Then BB pressed himself into my back and very softly talked into my ear that he was going for a smoke and when he got back, he wanted to find me downstairs on the massage table. Then he was gone.

Not really quite sure where this was going, I did as I was told and went downstairs. This floor doesn't have anything in the way of a play area, it's more of a nightclub atmosphere with the exception of the massage table. The area was deserted. I climbed on the table and waited. A few minutes later, BB returned carrying a sheet and a bottle of lube. He asked me to get off the table and put down the sheet. When I had climbed back on, he took the bottom 2 corners of the sheet,tied them to my ankles and then tied them to the table legs. I'm really not into confinement at all so if he was coming for my arms next, I was going to have to make my exit. Instead he came around to my head with an open bottle of poppers and put it under my nose instructing me to inhale deep. I did as I was told.

While this was happening, another guy, maybe mid 50's, walked into the room and took a chair to watch the show. BB then took the lube and dumped a substantial amount on my ass. He then started rubbing. Long story short, multiple fingers were inserted, lots of rubbing was done, multiple hits of poppers inhaled, but no fucking was taking place. After what had to be 20 minutes of this, BB leaned over, told me he was going for a smoke and when he got back, he wanted me in his room to finish what we started. He untied my ankles and was gone.

I was pretty sure at this point that whatever was going on, I didn't want it to continue so instead of going to find his room, I went back to the dark room. I wasn't there more than a few minutes when the voyeur who had been watching my weird massage thing came in. Obviously he was extremely turned on by what he watched (glad one of us was) and came right over to me, dropped his towel, grabbed the back of my neck and pushed me down to his cock. Now this was more like it! It didn't take much sucking before he was rock hard. At this point, I stood back up, walked over to the platform and bent over. He came up behind me and started sliding his cock inside. He was about 5 inches hard. He must have built up a lot of tension watching me get rubbed because it wasn't 2 minutes before he started unloading in my hole. He pulled out and was gone, I reached back and felt the creamy mess on my ass. Nice.

I decided to do a walk around and see who was still there and if any new tops had arrived. On my way to the video room, I saw BB standing in the doorway to his room. He motioned me in. I walked over to the doorway and asked him if he was going to fuck me or not. He said he was not, he only played safely and hadn't worked himself up to fucking yet. He told me that he would like to watch another guy fuck me but only if it was safe. I just looked at him, kind of shocked, told him I was sorry and walked out the door.

A short time later, I was back in the dark room when BB walked back in. Again he came over to me and pressed himself against me. This time, I took matters into my own hands, reached down, grabbed his towel and pulled it off. Much to my surprise, he was wearing a pair of tight black boxer briefs underneath. This just wouldn't do so while we were kissing, I pulled them down. He was semi-hard, jutting out about 5 inches so I grabbed on and started stroking. He reached behind and started feeling my hole. I still had the load from the last guy all over my hole and I was kind of surprised that he didn't say anything what with all the safety talk that had happened earlier, but he worked his way around sliding fingers in and out of my ass.

By now his cock was rock hard, I spun around and pushed my ass into his cock. While it never did make it inside me, he did come close a couple of times and by the time we parted, his cock was covered with the last guys cum.

Just about ready to call it a night, I made one more trip around the club. In the video room, I ran into the bottom I had replaced with BB. He was sitting on the platform, watching the video's and rubbing his cock which was rock hard. He looked at me and smiled, obviously no hard feelings there. I went over to him, bent over and started sucking. While I was doing this, a thin, early 50's Italian looking guy walked in and went around the corner to the glory holes. My new friend got up from the platform and told me to follow. Inside, the Italian guy was on the upper platform with his cock through the hole. My new friend went over to the hole, grabbed on to the cock there and started to suck. He then pointed to me to go back to sucking his still rock hard cock. On to my knees I went and before long, he load was squirting in my mouth. This boy had some powerful load because it hit the back of my throat with force!

The other bottom thanked me and was gone. The Italian guy was still on the top platform, rock hard 7 incher sticking through the hole. I took the other bottoms place and started sucking. This guy had a nice cock! Honestly, the nicest I had seen all night! It was the perfect size to fuck, wasn't too fat, slid easily down your throat and was smooth as silk. After a few minutes of sucking, I looked up and asked if he wanted to fuck. He said he did not. Damn! This one would have felt amazing inside. Nevertheless, I went back to sucking determined to get the load in my mouth if not my hole. After a few more minutes of work, he also started shooting. Not as powerfully as the last guy but a nice load none the less.

The place had really emptied out by this point so I thought it best to take my leave. I wasn't expecting much for a Tuesday, but it actually turned out to be a pretty hot night! You certainly can't complain about 4 loads in the ass and 3 in the mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment