Friday, November 9, 2012

Getting Started

I've been thinking about doing this for a while so finally, decided to give it a go! I'm an insatiable bareback bottom living in the Burgh. I've been having some great adventures, so much so that I just can't keep them to myself and thought it would be fun to share them with the world and have others start enjoying as much as I have!

I will be posting my experiences in the search of cock and cum here for anyone who would like to read and enjoy. And hey, if you want to jack a bit while you are reading, be my guest! I'd love to hear about it afterwards! If any of my tops send me a pic or if I happen to make video to go along with the experience, I will post them here as well. You can also see some of my videos on xtube. I'm cgm23 there. I may also relive some of my past adventures if things happen slow down a bit.

So here we go!!! Sit back and enjoy! I hope you like what you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment