Wednesday, January 2, 2013

BB Hotel Anon

Things have been a bit on the slow side lately.  With the holidays and all, available time has been on the slim side so not much raw fucking has been taking place.  I did manage a hook up with the fuck bud today, we had a nice play session and I got a nice load out of his fat cock and we tried a few different positions which was nice, but other than being fun, there wasn't really anything exciting to talk about.

That being said, I thought I would go a little into the past to tell you about an experience I had this past summer.  I had a week off work and since I didn't have any travel plans, I decided to take a few days and get away to a resort that's a little less than 2 hours away from me.  It's in the middle of nowhere but it's a beautiful and relaxing spot. 

I wasn't sure what kind of action may be out there being I was way out in the sticks, but I put an ad on their local Craigslist and BBRT to see if I could come up with something.  I was advertising for an open hotel room door, me on the bed ass up and lubed, blindfolded and ready for walk in's.  Much to my surprise I got about 10 hits (many more than I thought I would) however only 1 guy actually came thru.  I did film the experience and have had it on Xtube for a few months.  It's been very popular, almost 50,000 views and many comments.  Didn't really expect so much because in my opinion, it really wasn't that exciting.

We arranged the time, I unlocked the door, striped down, lubed up my hole, made a makeshift blindfold from a shirt (I didn't really plan well) and waited.  As you can see in the video, he showed up and stayed dressed the whole time.  I sucked him to get him hard then he fucked me.  You will see that he just stops fucking me at one point and puts his dick away.  The session went on quite a bit longer than I have on the video but it was getting to the point where it was starting to creep me out and I had to ask him to leave (you don't see that part).  Fortunately he left, but that is part of the excitement of wearing a blindfold and leaving the door open.

Anyway, I didn't get to see this guy until after he left and I was able to watch back on the camera.  As one of the comments said on Xtube, they guy kind of looked like Cam from Modern Family.  He said he didn't cum but after he left, I did find my surprise, he loaded me up good.  Funny because you can't tell that he is cumming in the video at all.  So enjoy the video and let me know what you think!

BB Hotel Anon:

1 comment: