Monday, September 24, 2018

Now THAT'S what I call a fuck!!!!

A Bathhouse story in two parts.

--

It's a holiday, Labor Day.  The end of a long weekend.  I've been itching for some cock inside me since Friday afternoon.  Finally it was time.  I didn't know what to expect, could be busy, could be dead, but decided to take my chances.

I'm in my room in my usual position.  My freshly lubed hole is open and facing the door.  My head is spinning from the poppers.  I'm waiting.  He's quiet when he enters my room.  His hand gently strokes my ass but keeps away from my hole.  I'm uncertain if he is going to be one of the ones who just wants to look, to appreciate, to admire or one of the ones who will dive right in.  I can see him standing next to the bed, towel around his waste, his dark skin contrasting the whiteness of the towel.  I don't know whats hiding underneath but I hope for the best. 

As I'm sniffing the poppers in anticipation of the hope that he will fuck me, I don't see him drop the towel and climb on the bed behind me.  The head of his cock presses very gently against my hole.  No pressure to push inside, just holding there.  I can feel he is hard and I am holding my breath in anticipation.  Finally, the cock starts to push inside.  He does it slowly.  I'm savoring every inch of him as he slips in until I can feel his pubes against my ass and his balls pressing against mine.  After a few seconds, the fuck begins. 

He slips in until he is inside me to his fullest, then he pulls out until just the tip of his cock is barely inside my opening.  Then he starts the journey again.  Over and over.  His cock is made for my hole.  He's not so long that he is bottoming me out but he is long enough that he is reaching my deepest parts.  He's not so big around that it's almost more pain than pleasure, he's just the right distance around.  He's a perfect fuck.  I watch his dark legs and torso behind me, pumping, in the mirror.  It only makes me want him inside me more. 

The pressure of the fuck increases.  He's still giving me base to tip but the urgency of the fuck is becoming more frantic.  I start to moan and whimper.  He hears this and yet again increases the intensity.  Finally he is pound me.  Relentlessly.  I can't think when I felt this much pleasure before, well at least since the last time a hard cock was inside me.  He was my world, nothing else mattered other than his cock inside my hole. 

With one final hard thrust, his shaft began to pulse.  His cum was filling my insides.  He collapsed on top of me, both of us breathing heavily.  All too soon, the cock was removed, cum poured out of me and ran down my balls, dripping on the bed.  He picked up his towel, said thanks and was gone.  I never even saw his face.

A little time passes.  I haven't changed my position.  Traffic past my room has slowed down.  I'm wondering if this will be it.  No sooner had this thought crossed my mind, I heard my door close.

He stood in the center of the side of the bed.  He dropped his towel.  I looked back and saw a beautiful fat white cock, trimmed pubes, black cock ring.  I almost squealed when I realized this was mine.  I bent around to take him in my mouth.  He was partly hard, impressively sized even in it's half flaccid state.  With a little lips, a little tongue and a little suction, he filled out to his full potential.  When I would pull my mouth off, his cock would point straight at me, gently curving upwards. 

As I'm sucking, his fingers find my aching hole.  When he finds it lubed and ready, cum still leaking out from my first visitor, all he says is "fuck yes!".  I pull off his cock and start sniffing some poppers, I'm going to need them with this one so even if he isn't ready to fuck, I need to get prepared.

He takes this as the invitation.  He asks me to turn, sideways on the bed, my ass up hanging off the side.  He slaps his cock on my ass, two, three, four times.  It feels like a huge slab of meat.  I start to quiver.  When he starts sliding inside, he isn't gentle, he pushes right in to the base of his shaft.  I gasp as I am so quickly re-filled.  He slips in and out slowly at first.  That doesn't last long.  He has just finished an outward stroke, when with intense force, slams his way back inside.  My head flies up and my eyes roll into my head.  The intense fuck then commenced.

He was relentless.  His hips slamming into my ass with each thrust.  Each outward movement quickly followed by a more intense thrust back in.  My head was pressed against the wall, the top of my head slamming on the wall with each thrust in.  He didn't care.  Nor did I.  As he fucked me, it felt as if his cock were getting bigger.  I didn't think it possible but as the intensity increased, so did the width.  I was being torn apart.  It was absolute bliss.

I don't often get to the point where I feel like I may need a break but I was getting there.  However my new friend was not letting up.  I didn't want it to stop even though I knew I would be feeling this for days afterwords.  I just kept telling myself, this is what I was made for, I'm here to be fucked, I'm here for cum, I'm here for the tops pleasure.  That kept me going until with one final thrust, he let out a cry and started shooting his load deep in me.  His hands were on both sides of my ass.  He shook as he came down off his orgasm.  His cock still filling me thoroughly, albeit decreasing a bit in size the more he came down. 

Finally he pulled out, once more cum rolled out of my ass, down my balls and dripped this time on the floor.  Before he could pick up his towel, I turned and with my mouth, cleaned him off.  The taste of cum was intense.  His fresh load mixed with my first, coating his manhood with delicious juices.  When I had finished, he said "I know that's what you needed".  I had just met him but he knew me so well.

--

I had just opened the door and climbed on the bed.  I was about to open the poppers when I heard my door close.  I wondered what happened, it had only been a few seconds since I opened it and I hadn't completely settled into position.  I looked back.  He was thin, black, and young.  23 or 24, maybe younger.  His towel dropped to the floor and he came to the top of the bed where my head was.  He was only slightly hard.  His dark pubes curled tight against his body, his low hanging balls hanging below.  I took him inside my mouth. 

Within seconds, he was fully hard, pointing straight out, coming in at around 8 inches glistening with my spit.  I started on the poppers.  I had just applied the fresh lube to my hole so I was ready for him.  He climbed behind me.  He gently started in.  It had been a couple of weeks since I had been fucked last so it took me a few minutes to get used to his size.  For such a young guy, he read all the clues and treated me gently until he could see I was ready to go.  Once again, the fucking started.

He liked the full out with each outward thrust, completely coming out of me and then slamming inside to his fullest.  As young as he was, he knew how to fuck, and he did it very well.  The fuck was intense.  I had to hit the poppers frequently to accept the assault on my hole.  Then as quickly as it started, he pulled out, picked up his towel and opened the door.  He asked if I wanted the door left open, I said yes.  Then he said he would be back.

My heart was pounding, my breath was heavy and I was covered with a thin layer of sweat.  But I wanted him back inside me.  I patiently waited.  Ten minutes passed, then fifteen, then twenty.  I started to think he wasn't going to return.  Thinking that I'd lost him, I picked up my towel, key and poppers and went for a walk around the club.  On my trip up the stairs to the next floor, I passed him going down.  SHIT!!!  I quickly went to the top of the stairs, down the hall and back down the back stairs.  He was standing in the hallway, talking to another young guy, white this time, just a few doors down from my room.  I opened my door and climbed on the bed.  Their conversation finished, once more he came in and closed the door.

Nothing gentle this time.  He slid right in to the hilt and the intense fucking once more began.  Once more, it was relentless.  Then he pulled out and asked me to turn over, he said he wanted to look into my eyes while he was fucking me.  He grabbed my ankles, laid them on his shoulders and slipped inside my very loose hole.  His eyes never left mine.  Only occasionally would he look down to watch his cock slide inside me, I wish I could have seen the same.  Staring into my eyes, he told me he was close to cumming but he didn't want to cum yet.  I told him it was his choice, I wanted his cum in me but I wanted him to continue fucking me also. 

He continued the fucking but only a few moments later, screamed "I'm gonna cum!!" , his head threw back and his cock started pulsing as he cum was delivered inside.  He stayed inside me for a long time afterwords.  It seemed he wanted his cock in me even more than I .  When he finally pulled out, he picked up his towel, said thanks and was out the door, once more leaving it open.

A short time after he left, I got a ping on my phone from one of the hook up aps.  I opened it and a message said "I had fun".  I responded "me too, thank you for the load".  He replied "no problem! that was a nice ass!, I responded that he also has a very nice cock.  His final reply was "I'll fuck you again". 

I'm finally starting to cool down, my breathing getting back to normal when I hear someone at my door.  I look back.  Middleastern guy.  He comes in, hands going right to my ass.  He slides a finger up and down my hole but doesn't slip it inside.  Then he asks if I have a condom.  I reply that I do not.  He leaves.  I'm not sure if it's for good or if he would be back.  Soon, he was back.  I could hear him at the base of the bed, I wait to hear the rip.  I don't.  I'm thinking he changed his mind.  He climbs on he bed behind me and puts the head of his cock at my hole.  I can feel the wrinkles in the rubber.  He sides in and starts to fuck, I take it for a few moments then tell him I can't do it with the condom, it hurts.  He pays no attention to me.  He stands on the bed behind me driving his cock down into my hole.  Again I tell him to stop, he doesn't, just lets out a little chuckle.  Finally I pull out from under him, turn around and tell him no.  He looks like a lost puppy but picks up his towel and is gone.

I was about to call it a night when I heard someone walk in.  No coming up to the side, dropping the towel and letting me suck.  This one climbed right on the bed behind me and then BAM!!  He slammed his cock full inside in one thrust!  I let out a yell from the shock.  Then he started to fuck.  I have been fucked by guys in the past who were intense, my first visitor of the night would fall into that category.  However never have I experience the all out assault that started on my hole.  The bed was slamming into the wall, I couldn't hit the poppers because I simply couldn't hold onto the bottle without spilling it everywhere.  This guy was a machine!  I couldn't believe the fuck I was taking, my hole was being ripped apart and I was screaming in agony and absolute pleasure.  He had left the door open when he came in, I could see from the corner of my eye that guys had gathered to watch.  He was relentless until finally, he pulled out, picked up the towel and without a word, was out the door.  Before he left, I saw a very young stocky guy with bushy hair and a full beard.  I couldn't believe this guy gave me the most intense fuck of my life.  Now THAT'S what I call a fuck!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey man, I loved your blog. Your stories get me so hot.

    I've started up a personal blog myself. I'll have a new story coming out every week. Curious as to your take on it. It is brand new so I've not had any reader's as of yet. Love to get your thoughts.

    https://thejoshuadiarieslibrary.blogspot.com/

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, this was such a hot experience. Thank you. You have such stamina. Love that in a bottom.

    https://thejoshuadiarieslibrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should always use condoms

    ReplyDelete