Saturday, August 11, 2018

Taking Loads

It was a weekday and I was off work, I had a semi-free day and I was horny.  The demise of Craiglist has definitely placed a damper on my sexual activities.  More and more I find myself contacting guys who have fucked me before or hitting up the baths.  BBRT has become mostly useless, A4A only slightly better.  I was freshly cleaned out, lubed and horny as fuck.  A text is sent to my straight fuck buddy, I've mentioned him many times before. 

I didn't think that he would respond, he rarely does when I hit him up out of the blue but within moments, he said he would be driving by my neighborhood soon and wanted to drop a load.  I responded that the door was open and I would be on the bed.  While I was waiting, I hit up the thin bi-racial guy who lives nearby, he was on line and available.  I told him door was open and he should
stop over hoping that they would both arrive around the same time and could take turns.  Alas, that was not to be.

My straight bud arrived first, literally minutes after he told me he would be passing by so he must have been very close.  I was on the bed, ass up, hitting the poppers and waiting for him.  As usual, he let himself in, dropped his clothes on his way through the house and appeared in the bedroom door with his huge man meat swinging between his legs.  I LOVE this cock!  He climbed on the bed behind me and started slapping my hole with his meaty dick.  He didn't take long to get fully hard, I love that about him.

He slipped inside and with my head spinning on poppers, I let out a moan of pleasure.  Then the fucking began.  He's not a hard fuck, nor a gentle fuck either, but he likes a full in and out so you know there is hard cock pounding your hole.  One of his favorite positions is standing above me pounding his cock deep.  I've posted a photo of that on one of my previous posts.  When he does this, I know he is going to cum soon and true to form, moments later he was loading me. 

Not 3 minutes after he had dressed and left, the door opened again.  I hadn't told the straight guy that another guy may be stopping by, I wanted it to be a surprise when it happened but when my Grindr ap dinged while he was getting dressed, he said "looks like you are going to have round two".  Skinny guy found his way to the bedroom still fully dressed but didn't take long after seeing me ass up on the bed to drop everything he was wearing.  His cock is very nice, quite meaty for such a skinny dude, coming in around 8 inches and nicely fat, with a bend to the right. 

He climbed on the bed and slipped right inside, the cum providing him all the lube he needed.  His style is very different, he takes long, very slow strokes that go on for minutes at a time, followed by a frantic relentless pounding, his hips slapping my ass and his cock driving deep.  The bend to the right gives a different sensation that my straight bud who's cock is straight as an arrow. 

By the third session of relentless pounding, I knew he was getting close and encouraged him to add his cum to the load already inside.  With one final thrust, he started shooting deep in my hole.  Heaven was reached.

--

My hole is lubed and ready, I'm naked with my ass up facing the door of my room at the baths.  I'm hitting the poppers waiting to be fucked.  My head is buried in the pillow.  I hear someone walk in and close the door.  I don't turn around.  When he climbs on the bed behind me and moves between my legs, I can feel he is a bigger boy.  I peek out of the corner of my eye and see he is black, and quite heavy.  But as I've said before, looks have nothing to do with it, it's all about the cock.  If you can get it hard and get it in, I'm a happy cum dump.  I push my ass out a bit further encouraging him to slip inside.  He does.

Unfortunately, he doesn't conform to the stereotype.  He barely makes it in to the first ring.  But then he grabs my hips, pulls me to him and POP!, he's fully inside.  Because there was so much friction of the head of his cock going in and out of the ring, it was actually an amazing fuck.  I did have to ask him at one point not to lay on top of me as he was crushing me and I couldn't breath but he he didn't let up on the fuck.  With a slight groan and one final hard thrust, I could feel his cock pulsing as he shot me full of his cum.

Freshly loaded, I took a walk around and wandered into the video room.  There were two guys sitting on the top of the platform, guy number one, I didn't ever notice, it was all about guy number two.  Mid to late 30's, balding with a short ginger beard, trimmed furry chest, stocky but he carried it so well.  Our eyes met then I turned and walked thru the curtain into the glory hole room.  I stood below the platform and dropped my towel.  I started to stroke my cock.  Within seconds he followed me through the curtain, went up the stairs and stuck his cock through the hole. 

I started to suck.  He was almost completely hard when his cock came through the hole, but it firmed up more and became rock hard within seconds of my mouth engulfing it.  Fully hard about 6 inches, normal diameter.  Flaming red pubes.  I could see him watching me swallow his cock from over the top of the wall, seeing this I shoved my ass out so he could see that better.  I then saw another set of legs standing beside his.  He pulled out and turned to come down the stairs to my level as the second cock came through the hole.  This one much larger and much fatter.  I started to suck as ginger came up behind me and started rubbing his cock in my crack. 

For some reason, the new guy had enough and was gone, I never saw anything more of him other than his cock.  But ginger, while saying he was disappointed that the 2nd guy didn't stick around, continued to rub his hard cock up and down my lubed crack.  He then leaned in and asked if I would like him inside me.  I begged him to please fuck me.  He said he needed to get a condom.  DAMN!!!  There is a bowl of condoms right outside in the video room so he wasn't gone long and it didn't take him long to slip it on and then slip inside. 

It was OK.  There is a huge difference in the feeling of a condom and the feeling of bare skin.  Bare skin is by FAR much better.  But a fuck was a fuck.  He didn't fuck long before he pulled out and pulled off the condom.  I turned around, we kissed, then I bent over and first sucked his nipples while running my hands through the fur on his chest.  Then I moved down and once more sucked his cock.  After moving back up and making another stop at his nipples, again enjoying the fur of his chest through my fingers, we kissed again and  I turned around pushing my ass up against his hard dick. 

I knew I could make this happen.  I moved my ass up and down, his cock sliding from the top of my ass to between my legs, stopping when the head passed directly at my hole and pushed back slightly, hoping he would take the hint.  He didn't.  After a few more times of this, when the head was once more at my hole, I again pushed back but this time a bit harder.  The head slipped inside.  He moaned and then told me I was bad.  I knew I had him.  I pushed back all the way until my ass was grinding on those red pubes and he was inside, bare, as it should be.

He pushed my head down and fucked me hard.  I was hoping someone would stop by to watch or come to join in but no one was around but the two of us.  He pounded until he said that he needed a break, picked up his towel and was gone.  My hole was throbbing and aching for a cock to be back inside. 

Back in my room, I once more assumed the position.  A short time later, I heard someone walk in.  Leaving the door open, I looked over and saw red pubes.  My buddy was back.  This time there was no pretense of the condom.  It was raw all the way.  I worked my way between his mouth, his furry nipples and his cock with my mouth and he had me in every position on the bed pounding my hole.  I heard him at every point someone would walk by the room and pause, inviting them in to join us but none took him up on his offer unfortunately.  On my last trip with my mouth from his mouth to his cock, I guess I got carried away and the sensation was more than he could handle because he started shooting a considerable load in my mouth.  I swallowed everything he gave me, disappointed it wasn't in my ass. 

--     

Another weekend.  plans are to once more hit up the baths, but decided to give Doublelist a try first.  Touted as the new Craigslist, so far, it seems a disappointing substitute.  You can't post pictures of your cock or your hole.  You can't use any banned works (cock, cum, ass, fuck, dick- all are banned), but in any case, thought I would at least try it out.  The ad had been up for almost an hour.  I was contemplating taking it down when this came through:



The simple email with the photo just said, "address".  My address was quickly sent along with a request for an ETA.  Email responded 30 minutes and that he was on his way.

In almost exactly 30 minutes, I heard the door open.  I was on the bed lubed and ready, hitting the poppers hard as I knew I was going to need them with this one.  A tall, thin, quite good looking young guy appeared in the door.  His eyes went right to my ass.  He then started undressing and moving behind me on the bed. 

His cock felt like an arm pushing itself against my hole but with another hit of poppers, I pushed back and he slipped in.  Fuck my hole felt full!  This was a VERY big boy!  Then he started to fuck.  My eyes rolled in my head as I took this thick fucker in my hole to my deepest part.  He was ripping my ass apart and I absolutely LOVED it!  All too soon, and very quietly, he started to cum.  When he pulled out, I could feel a huge load of cum roll out behind him.  He stood on the side of the bed and leaned over to grab the towel when I told him to stop, got off the bed and cleaned him off with my mouth.  The taste of cum mixed with my ass juices was delicious!  When he left, I saw the huge puddle of cum that had leaked out of me on the bed, I happily licked it up.

--

I'm standing in the dark room at the baths when he walks in.  Very tall, 6 foot 5 or 6 foot 6 at the least.  Stocky.  Furry everywhere, full beard and long hair pulled back into a pony tail.  I sat on the edge of the platform, pushed off my towel and started stroking my cock.  He leaned against the wall and started rubbing himself through the towel.  I got up, pulled his towel aside and replaced my hand with his.  Then I bent over to take him in my mouth. 

He's getting harder with my sucking.  Only about 5 inches but very fat.  While I am sucking, he is rubbing his hands up and down my back occasionally making it down to my ass.  I keep pushing my ass up higher hoping he will go all the way.  When he finally does and he feels what's there, he says "yea, lubed and ready, good boy!".  He pulls me off his cock pulls me up, kisses me then asks if I want this inside me as he shakes his hard cock.  My answer is to turn around and bend over the platform.  I hit the poppers and he starts to slide inside. 

He fucks hard, a relentless pounding on my hole, I can barely hold onto the poppers I'm being pushed so hard.  I look around and see we have attracted an audience.  Three guys that I can see are all watching and stroking.  Nothing gets me hotter than having other guys watch me get fucked.  With another hit of poppers, I start to thrust my hips back, meeting every thrust of his with one of my own.  He finally stops his own thrusting to let me take over completely and work my best.  He says "damn, if I knew you could do this, why was I doing all the work!?".  When he finished, I was spent, breathing hard, I couldn't move from the platform.  He turned and walked out, I waited to see if one of the other guys would take his place, none did, but that wasn't important, my hole was satisfied.


1 comment:

  1. You are living the dream; during the 1996-2006 I did too, so bad I miss those days! Thanks for letting me live vicariously through you and your hot holes, I'm beating off to every story!

    ReplyDelete