Thursday, January 17, 2019

Competition

Sorry that it's been a while since I've posted.  Going to try to keep things in order over the next few posts.

It's "Bear Night" at the bathhouse.  I arrived a little early, got my room, got the hole lubed, propped the door open, assumed the position on the bed and waited.  Nothing.  It looked like it was going to be a very quiet evening.

Now and again I would hear guys come and go past my room.  My room was near the entrance to the dark room and most guys make their way there at some point during their visit.  With my head down and facing the wall away from the door, I can't really see what is going on.  I heard a guy come down the hall and open the room across the hall from mine.  A short time later, I heard him come out, close his door and go down he hallway.  Not long after, I heard him come back and go into his room.  However I didn't hear his door close.

I waited for a little then curiosity got the better of me and got up to see what was going on.  What I saw just pissed me off.  A guy, naked on his bed, ass up, head down, with his ass and open hole facing the door.  I've come across this time and again at the baths but never right across the hall from me!  It was already a quiet night, I didn't like the competition at all!  Well completely unknown to him, the competition was on!

On my first trip around, I noticed a guy in a room down the hall from me.  He was on his bed, on his back, watching the TV and stroking his cock.  On my way back to my room, he was still there, still stroking, eyes still on the TV.  Not wanting my neighbor to take advantage of it before I could, I grabbed my poppers and key, to hell with the towel, and went out my room down the hall to his.

I stood in his doorway, his eyes never left the screen.  Standing there, I got a much better look at him.  He was furry top to bottom.  He was blond so I couldn't really see the fur on my previous walk by's.  You know how I love fur so I went into his room, leaving the door open.  My hand went to his cock.  His eyes never left the TV screen but his hand fell to the side and let me take over the stroking.  Soon I wanted more.

With one hand stroking his hard cock, the other hand started exploring his fur covered body.  It was beautiful.  I love the feel of chest fur through my fingers.  My hand made it to his face, then behind his neck.  For the first time, he looked at me, then I bent over and gave him a long tongue filled kiss.  His hands reached up and pulled me onto the bed on top of him.  My hard cock sliding against his, my chest fur tangling with his own.  Our mouths never leaving the other.

With me on top of him and nothing more than the grinding, he pulled off of my mouth and said "Oh my God, I'm going to cum!!".  I felt his load shooting out between us.  Mad that I had lost an opportunity, I moved down, licking the cum from his stomach and then slid my ass up until it was on top of his still hard cock.  Reaching back, I grabbed on and slid his cum slick cock inside me.  His eyes rolled back.  He felt amazing.  I kept him inside as long as I could until he had gone soft enough to fall out.  I climbed off, leaned over and kissed him once more and was gone.

The bathhouse recently opened a new maze on the top floor.  It's very twisting with little cubby spots, glory holes and a sling as the centerpiece.  I had seen him when I checked in, briefly I thought I knew who he was but on closer inspection, I saw that I was mistaken.  He was standing outside of the maze.  We made eye contact as I entered.  I made my way to the center and waited.  Seconds later, he came around the corner.  Standing in front of me, I reached down and grabbed his cock through his towel.  He then dropped it.  Firming up about 5 inches, I knelt down to take him in my mouth.  Literally within seconds of my mouth starting it's work, cum started shooting.  Holy shit that was fast!  I was glad for the load but was hoping for a bit more stamina and maybe some time in the sling.  But a load was a load.  I licked him clean and was on my way.

Back in my room, I was in my position on the bed.  My neighbor's door was closed.  Not sure if he had company or if he was out.  Moments later I heard him return.  Once more, the bottom duel was on.

Hearing no one coming down the hallway, I got up and stood in my doorway to see if anyone was around.  To my surprise, my neighbor was doing the same.  He looked over at me and smiled.  Then he said something I couldn't hear.  I asked him to repeat.  He asked if I wanted him to fuck me.  I was shocked!  I took this guy for a TOTAL bottom!  My response was Absolutely!  He told me to get my poppers and come to his room.

He was short and stocky.  Lots of tats, furry in the right places.  Quite a hot guy actually.  If he was a bit taller and a bit more of a total top, he would be completely my type.  He told me to lie face down on the bed.  His cock, in at around 5 inches, was completely hard and pointing at me.  He climbed on top of me, I took a hit of the poppers, and he slid inside.  It was a very good fuck, nothing remarkable, but enjoyable and his load was delivered in the end.  Afterwards I got up, gave him a kiss and went back to my room, cum running down the insides of my legs.

I actually did come across him a couple weeks later in his BBRT profile.  This is his ass:

After the fuck, his door stayed closed for a while.  I heard someone come down the hallway and stop at my door.  He didn't make a move to come in but didn't continue down the hallway either.  I turned back and saw and older guy standing in the door, rubbing himself through his towel.  I motioned him inside.  Standing beside my bed, I reached over and put my hand on his cock through the towel.  He was already partly hard but what delighted me most of all was what I felt was absolutely HUGE!!! 

I stuck my hand through the opening of his towel and grabbed on to his monster.  Sticking out of the towel and with my hand stroking it, it just kept getting bigger.  By the time he got fully hard, it was coming in at 9 inches and beer can fat.  I absolutely HAD to have this thing of beauty in me!  I started sucking it, I could barely get past the head.  My hands had to take over stroking the part my mouth couldn't hit. All the while, he kept getting more rock hard.  I asked him if he fucked.  He said he did but needed a condom.  OH, the dreaded C word. 

I told him I preferred fucking bare, he said he would only fuck with a condom.  There was no way I was letting this one pass me by, condom or not.  Having tossed any that were in the room when I got there, I told him he could get one in the dark room down the hall.  He tucked his hard cock under his towel and went off to get one.  Back in seconds, he closed the door, dropped his towel and started suiting up.  As soon as he went to get the rubber, I immediately started hitting the poppers, hard.  I knew I was going to need it. 

He asked me to hang my ass off the side of the bed so that he could stand while he was fucking me.  Whatever he wanted.  I could see the condom barely making it down half way and it was tight as a drum on his cock.  It had to be uncomfortable for him but I was sure the baths had no Magnums to be had.  If that's what he needed to have, he would have to put up with it. 

My head was spinning but I was still sniffing the poppers.  In the meantime, he lubed himself and started rubbing the head of his cock up and down my ass crack with particular attention paid to my hole.  Then he started sliding in. It was smooth sailing until he hit the end of the condom then his dick got much fatter and damn, I could feel it! 

As I said, he was an older guy, but that didn't inhibit his ability to fuck.  He fucked me harder than I have been fucked in a while.  The side of my face was pressed against the wall and with each thrust, he kept pushing me further and further into it.  Normally I can feel when I guy is wearing a condom, not so with him.  I think it may have been the condom was so far down on his cock, that portion never left my hole so all I was getting was raw dick.  The sounds of moaning and pleasure along with the slapping of his hips against my ass with each thrust had to be carrying out of the room in all directions.  Unfortunately with the door closed, I couldn't have the audience I would have loved.

The fuck went on and on, never letting up in power or intensity.  My hole has never felt so much pleasure.  Girth is ALWAYS better than length with a cock, always!  Eventually he stopped.  He said he needed a few minutes.  I couldn't move off the bed.  I was sweaty, panting, and my hole was throbbing.  He said thank you and was out the door.  I couldn't catch my breath to even say thank you back. 

I got up and closed the door to rest a bit and get my breath back.  I felt back to my hole.  My fingers slipped right inside, the lips felt puffy and warm.  I've never done it and am not sure I would want to but right then, I probably could have taken a fist.

When things finally got back to normal, I decided it was time to call it a night, it could hardly get better than the last fuck.  I grabbed the towel and headed upstairs for a quick shower.  As I exited the room, I saw my neighbor with his door open, ass still up and facing the door.

When I got back, I could hear the slapping as I was walking down the hallway.  Mr. Big Cock was in my neighbor's room fucking his hole.  I wanted to see if he was still wearing a condom  but I decided to let them have their fun in private, even if I was a bit jealous.  By the time I was dressed and leaving, the neighbor was once more alone.  I stopped in his room, I slid my fingers up his ass and over his hole.  His also was swollen and puffy.  I said I hope he enjoyed the last visitor as much as I did, he turned to me and with a big smile said "Fuck Yes!!!!".
 

No comments:

Post a Comment