Thursday, May 3, 2018

Catching Up and My Limits

Sorry that it's been a while since I posted.  Life has been a bit on the busy side as of late and certain circumstances prevented me from having as much fun as I would have liked.  Not that I haven't been having my fair share of tops, I just wish, as I always do, that there was time for more.

Starting where I finished off with the Cleveland Hotel Cum Dump, the day after returning home, what I had the previous days just wasn't enough and I wanted more.  I placed an ad on BBRT and got hit up by this guy:
I'd seen his profile many times, this is the only photo I can post as all the others show his face.  Nice thing is that in most of them, he is balls deep in a guy.  We chatted briefly, address was sent and I was on my way. 

I pulled up in front of his house in a very trendy neighborhood and knocked on the door.  He answered naked.  Beautiful fat cock and heavy balls swinging freely.  I came inside and he pointed me to the couch.  I quickly dropped the clothes and bent over.  I had pre-lubed a bit but he added more of some unknown solution in an unidentifiable bottle.  I hit the poppers.  I knew I would need them, his cock was standing at attention and while not long, it was incredibly fat. 

He started sliding in right after applying the lubrication.  I saw stars.  He bottomed out quickly then started to fuck jackhammer style.   The pounding was relentless.  I could barely hold on to the popper bottle let alone get it open without spilling it all over his couch and myself.  Unfortunately the fucking didn't last long before his considerable load was shot inside my hole.  Immediately I dressed, thanked him and was out the door.  No pleasantries, it was only a fuck.

A couple weeks later, I hit up one of my regular fuck buds and asked if he was in the neighborhood.  This is the bud that loves to tag my ass with other guys.  Super nice guy and an amazing cock.  It was my lucky day, he was nearby and said he hadn't shot a load in days.  He really needed to unload.  I told him I was ready and waiting and in the meantime, I would go on line to see if I could find him a partner. 

I was able to come up with another guy from BBRT:
Bad part is that he wasn't nearby.  Although he did have a bud of his own that he likes to play with and asked if he could bring him along.  I told him the more the merrier!

Fuckbud showed up first.  I was ass up and lubed right inside the doorway.  My bud quickly dropped his clothes, lubed up, and slid inside.  I was in heaven.  His cock fits my hole like a glove, it's like I was made for him.  He's not a power fuck by any means, but you know your getting fucked by this guy.  I was hoping guy number 2 (and maybe number 3) would show up while he was pounding my hole, but that wasn't to be.  After a good 20 minute fuck, he pulled out, jacked for a few seconds until I felt the first drop of cum shoot out onto my hole then drove himself inside to deposit the rest deep.

Guy number 2 showed up about 20 minutes later.  His friend had bailed so it was just him.  I was once more ass up and lubed.  He undressed and asked me to suck for a while.  He was soft but didn't stay that way for long.  This guy wasn't long either and the head was not overly large, very average size but once you worked your way down the cock, it got fatter the further you went until at his pubes, he was as fat as a beer can. 

I sucked for a while until he was nice and hard then bent over the couch.  When he started sliding in, it felt good but not amazing, until he slid all the way inside and I felt like I was being split open.  Fortunately he liked a full in and out fuck all the way to the base, seems he knows what he has and has perfected how to use it.  I was hitting the poppers hard just to be able to take him.  My head spinning hanging over the back of the couch, I could hear him starting to breath heavier, then started to pound harder and faster until his cum was being shot where it was meant to be.

Finally this brings me to this past weekend.  Work was such that I only had Sunday off and not wanting to spend the whole day doing chores and errands, I went on line to find a fuck.  I put up an ad saying I was thinking of hitting up the baths and to see if anyone wanted to join.  Unfortunately I was getting no responses.  But as soon as I took the ad down, a guy hit me up on BBRT.  I was pretty sure we had fucked before.  Actually we had fucked a few times.  Once at my home and more than a couple times at the baths.  Very bearish, furry all over, full beard, quiet bedroom eyes and a nice fat cock. 

I invited him over.  Fortunately he was only 5 minutes from me.  I asked if he wanted to find me ass up, he enthusiastically responded that he definitely did!  As usual, I assumed the position and waited.  It didn't take long.  He stripped his pants but left on his shirt, sat on the couch and asked me to suck.  I took my place between his legs and alternated sucking his rapidly hardening cock and licking his low hanging furry balls.  He was delicious.  Eventually he pushed me back and said it was time to fuck.  I hit the poppers hard in anticipation knowing what he felt like in the past. I was not disappointed.  We fucked for better part of a half hour until quietly he came inside me. 

When he left, I wanted more.  It was a Sunday afternoon.  I really debated on the baths and then just said fuck it.  I've been there before when nothing happened, what's another time and who knows, it could be great!  Fortunately for me, it was the latter.

I got to my room, stripped, lubed, put on the towel and made the trip around the club.  Maybe about 20 guys there at that time.  Not as many as I would have liked but many more than I had feared.  Made eye contact with a few then made my way back to the room, propped open the door and took my place on the bed with my ass and hole facing the door.  It didn't take long.

I didn't hear him come in and didn't know he was there until his hands started stroking my ass.  I kept my face buried in the pillow.  I heard the door shut and felt him climbing on the bed behind me.  He started slapping his cock on my ass.  I couldn't feel how big it was, I would just have to wait until he went inside.  It took him a little while to get fully hard.  In fact when he started sliding inside me, he was still partially soft so he had to use a finger to push it in place.  Once inside, I could feel him getting harder and then felt the head pop inside to heaven.  He pushed me down flat on the bed (actually poor planning on my part because after doing this, my head was flat against the wall and every thrust inside slammed my head on the wall).  But I sucked it up and took the pounding like the good whore I am.

After 20 minutes or so of relentless pounding, he quietly pulled out, picked up his towel and left leaving the door open.  I reached back and felt the nice load of cum he had left me as my gift. 

Not long after, I felt hands again on my ass.  I peaked back to see black legs coming out of the bottom of a towel.  His hands gently rubbed my ass all over and very lightly, slipped a finger across my well lubed and dripping hole.  Unfortunately, that was as far as it went and before I knew it, he was gone.

I was just starting to think that maybe I would take another walk around when another guy walked in.  This one I saw.  Maybe late 40's, very trim and furry body.  I had seen him on my walk around when I first got there but to me he didn't have the top look so I didn't pay that much attention.  Boy was I wrong. 

Leaving the door open (love that of course), he dropped his towel and came up to the head of the bed with his cock pointing at my head.  I leaned over and started to suck.  He very quickly filled out completely at about 7 inches and nicely proportioned.  He didn't let me suck for more than half a minute before climbing on the bed behind me and sliding right inside.  He fucked gentile tip to base alternated with pounding the hell out of me.  Having planned ahead this time, I was far clear from the wall so I was enjoying every second.  I also kept peaking out of the corner of my eye at the open door hoping that someone would come by and watch and hopefully join in.

After just a few minute, I saw a guy standing in the doorway rubbing his cock through his towel.  It took a few minutes but he finally came all the way inside and stood by the bed watching that hard 7 inches slide in and out of my hole.  I wished I could have seen it myself.  The fucking I was taking was amazing, we fucked for what had to be at least a half hour before he called out that he was going to give me what I wanted and started to shoot the next load inside. 

He stayed inside while his body had post-orgasm spasms.  Then as he was sliding out, he turned to the guy by the bed and told him it was time for the next top.  They traded places.  The new guy waited until the last fucker left before he started inside then reached back and closed the door.  Guess this one liked to watch but not to be watched.  He didn't fuck for long before slipping out and grabbing his towel, was out the door.  I wasn't sure if he came or not, I reached back and my hole was covered with cum, it could have been 2 loads but could have just as easily been one big one.  I'll never know.

I did at that point take another walk around.  The amount of guys had dwindled.  Back in my room, I checked the hook up sites to see if anyone was nearby.  Got hit up almost immediately by a hairy bearded ginger on Scruff that asked what room I was in.  I gave the room number.  He quickly responded that he wanted me to suck him first before he fucked me.  I had just started typing that I would gladly do so when in the door he came, closing it behind him. 

He stood by the top of the bed and I did my duty.  He firmed up about 6 inches, fat head that tapered down to the base.  After just a few minutes of sucking, he climbed behind me and shoved himself in to the hilt in one quick stroke.  Then the fucking began.  He liked the dirty talk.  Asked me if I liked taking anonymous loads from strangers in a bathhouse, I told him I loved it.  He asked me if I was a whore, I told him I definitely was.  He asked how many loads were inside me, Still being unsure of the last one, I told him 4. 

I'm not going to get much more into the fucking because while good, it was unremarkable.  He did pull out and push me to the side to lay on the bed.  His cock was standing straight up and he told me to suck it for a bit and then climb on top.  I started to suck.  He asked me again if I was a whore, I responded that I was.  He asked me if I was HIS whore.  I told him I was.  He asked me what my limits were.  My head started spinning unsure of where this was going.  I told him I would do what a normal whore would do.  And then it happened.  I was busy working his cock with my mouth when the full flat part of his hand slapped against the side of my head and my ear.  It was hard.  VERY hard.  My ear was ringing.  Shocked, I sat up on the bed, my hand immediately to the side of my face.  I told him he had found my limitations.  He apologized and asked if we could start over.  Still with ringing in my ear I told him that I was done and asked him to leave. 

I left a short time later.  Honestly, I've been slapped in the ass before and even gently slapped on the side of the head when I've been giving head, but never like that.  I felt sure I would have a red hand print on the side of my face for days (fortunately that didn't happen).  Well, lesson learned, when asked what my limits are, hitting is at the top of the list. 

Despite the ending, it was actually quite a good day.  My hole felt well used and I considered it a job  well done.



No comments:

Post a Comment