Thursday, March 29, 2018

Cleveland Hotel Cum Dump

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.  By the time I arrived in my hotel, the guest count for the evenings activities had blossomed to 28.  I'm certain that if Craigslist had still been an option, I would have been well over 30 but with BBRT and A4A really being the only sites I could advertise a party(by the way, if you know another way, please let me know), 28 was pretty good.  Well, at least one would have thought. 

At shortly before my scheduled start time, I used some of the strapping tape I had brought with me to tape up the door latch so that it could not lock behind someone entering or exiting.  The bed I selected for fun was located closest to the window.  It was still full daylight outside but I was on the 10th floor of the hotel and with the curtains open, there was nothing within sight that would be able to see inside so I opted for fully open drapes.  I lubed my hole, threw the poppers on the bed and assumed the position at the bottom with pillows for me to rest on while I presented my best asset. 

Within 10 minutes of my scheduled start time, the door opened.  The guy was mid 30's and quite good looking.  I said hi.  He returned the greetings and came to me on the bed.  His hands went right to my ass, stroking it all around.  Then I could hear him undressing.  He was standing behind me slapping his flaccid cock on my ass when the door opened again.  The new guy was more early to mid 50's.  Kind of hippie type with a full beard.  But his beard wasn't what I was interested in. 

While the new arrival was getting undressed, my first top had slipped inside me.  I had hit the poppers hard in anticipation since it was my first cock of the day.  Fully hard, I would say he came in around 7 inches.  He didn't fuck for long before he started to loose his hard on.  I told him to come to the side of the bed and I would suck him for a bit hoping that would help.  As this was happening, guy number 2 took his place behind me a slipped inside.  He was a bit shorter than top #1, maybe between 4 and 5 inches, but he was rock hard and fucked me like a beast!  Top number 1 seemed to enjoy what he was watching and firmed up quite a bit with my oral skills.  Number 2 asked if number 1 wanted a turn.  Number 1 took his place and got back to fucking me.  Unfortunately exactly the same thing happened again and after a few minutes, he deflated. 

There was much apology saying that he never has this problem and had been looking forward to this evening all day and thought his nerves were getting the better of him.  I told him no worries, to just relax a bit, I wasn't going anywhere, and maybe after a rest, things would firm up.  He laid on the top of the bed and watched as top number 2 slipped inside and fucked me hard.  He was enjoying himself very much, as was I.  He was enjoying himself so much so that he started yelling that he was going to cum but he didn't want to yet.  Well the urge got the better of him and he soon dumped load number 1 into my willing hole. 

After he pulled out, he went to the bathroom to clean up a bit, dressed and was gone, but not without thanking me and saying how handsome I was and that he loved fucking such a hot bottom.  He actually sent me a very nice note on BBRT later saying much the same. 

While waiting for the next guy to arrive, top number 1, who was still on the bed, and I started chatting.  I complimented him on the tattoo on his leg (roses and some sort of lizard), he said the same about the one on my arm.  All the while stroking his still flaccid cock.  I asked if there was something I could do to help, dim the lights, turn off the TV, he politely declined all offers.  Then the door opened again.

This guy late 50's, maybe early 60's .  Very nice guy, very polite.  Once partly undressed, I could see that his soft cock was a bit on the smaller side.  I was certain and hopeful that once excited, it would get much bigger.  Undressed, he came in behind me, saw that my hole had been freshly loaded and dove in face first to eat me out.  He lapped and slurped for an eternity.  As I have said, I do enjoy being eaten out but not for an extended period of time.  This was rapidly becoming extended.  I pulled myself away from his face.  He took the hint.  Standing behind me, he tried to slip in.  I could feel that his cock had not grown by much and although he was slipping into the opening, he wasn't getting past the muscle that you need to in order for the fucking to work, and to feel good for me.

While doing this, top number 1 got up from the bed and went behind standing by guy number 3.  I could hear him furiously pumping his cock while guy 3 was still trying to get inside.  Eventually top number 1 said that he was cumming and proceeded to shoot his large load all over my hole.  He apologized that it wasn't inside, however number 3 helped that along by gathering it all up with his fingers and pushing it all in me.  After doing this, number 3 tried once more and, SUCCESS, he was inside past the sphincter.  Guess all he needed was a fresh load of cum.  After that, he fucked me hard.  What he lacked in size, he more than made up for in stamina.

He fucked me while guy number 1 dressed and left.  He fucked me while he was the only one there.  He fucked me while the door opened and guy number 4 arrived, walked into the room, (black guy, mid 30's), stood by the bed, watched what was going on and then turned around and left.  He fucked me while a few minutes later I get a text from guy number 4 said that he left because he didn't think the room would be so light (it was only natural daylight, nothing more).  He fucked me while I responded that I would close the drapes if he would come back.  He fucked me while I got a response that told me he was already in his cab.

It was a long fuck.  I was wondering how long it would go on but no one else had arrived so what the hell, if he could keep it up, I would happily take it.  Almost 40 minutes after he arrived, he finally started moaning, thrusting deep and delivering a fresh load of cum up my hole.  He apologized if it was his fault that guy number 4 had left, I told him no worries, it wasn't him, it was just the light.

After guy number 3 left, there was an extended intermission.  I got on line to all the sites to see who was nearby and may want to stop by.  Not much was going on and not many were near.  Beginning to think I may have to call it a night, the door opened again.  This time a late 20's black guy.  Slightly stocky but handsome and he carried himself well.  While he was undressing, I was hitting the poppers preparing in case he was a big boy.  I didn't see his cock before he came behind me and slapped his cock on my ass and my hole.  From what I could feel and hear, it seemed very nice.  Then he slipped inside.  He fucked me hard and deep!  I guessed around 8 inches.  To this point, he was the best cock of the day.  He made no sounds, just slammed his cock inside, pulled almost all the way out and then slammed right back in.  For a while he did a full pull out and rapid re-entry.  Not many guys do this but they should.  The sensations this produces are outstanding!  I don't know what it feels like for a top but for a bottom, it can hardly get any better.

I had glanced at the clock when he arrived.  I must have lost all track of time while this black beauty was pummeling my insides because when I looked again at the clock, 40 minutes had passed and there was no let up in intensity.  However shortly thereafter, he pulled out and asked if I would get in my back.  Turning over, I threw my legs in the air.  He climbed between them and slipped back inside.  The intensity was much greater in this position and with every thrust, he was hitting my prostate.  I had to concentrate hard knowing that if this kept up for long, I was going to hands free cum and I didn't want that to happen not knowing what the remainder of the evening had in store.

He finally started to moan and picked up the speed and shot what I could feel was a multiple day load far up inside me.  When he pulled out, I finally got a glimpse of his beautiful glistening 8 inches.  I reached down when he had climbed off and went to the bathroom to clean up.  I had never felt so much cum on my hole in my life!  This is just what I wanted.  Another look at the clock showed that he had been fucking me for over an hour!

After guy number 5 left, nothing else at all was happening.  I took the tape off the door and ordered some room service.  While I was eating, I went back on line.  I was hit up by a guy from Scruff.  He said he was right down the road from my hotel and if it was OK, he would swing by and drop a load.  I responded with my room number.  I got undressed again, re-lubed the hole, put the tape back on the door and once more got into position.  He must have been very close because 5 minutes later, the door opened again.  White guy, early 40's, handsome, scruffy look, so much my type.  He didn't get fully undressed, was still wearing a shirt when he started fucking me.  Not having seen his cock, I would say about 6 inches from what I could feel but he worked it very well.  A good bit of time later, he shot inside.  Load number 5. 

Minutes after he left, my door opened one last time.  Black guy here also, early 20's.  He mumbled something then threw his coat and bag on the bed and plugged his phone into the outlet to charge.  Then he sat on the bed and started looking at his phone.  After a few minutes of this, I asked what he was doing.  He said that he was looking for another top to join him.  He needs to watch action in order to get hard.  I asked if he was having any luck.  He said his phone was giving him problems but that he was chatting with a few guys nearby. 

This went on for almost an hour.  Finally I told him I was getting tired and needed to call it a night.  Very politely he said OK and gathered up his stuff and was gone.  He did hit me up early the next morning asking if he and his bud could stop by to drop a load.  I only had a little over an hour before I had to check out and be on the road and knowing what happened the evening prior, didn't want a repeat so I declined even though I would have loved to have 2 more for the road.

So in summery, 28 responded.  Of that, only 6 showed, one of which barely made it past the door.  Plus one addition from Scruff.  Only 5 actual loads in me.  A very poor showing however I enjoyed almost every moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment