Monday, March 26, 2018

Getting Ready

So tomorrow is my open door cumdump party in Cleveland.  I have about 22 guys who have responded and requested and invitation.  In the terms of these things, I would guess that would put me in the 10 to 12 guys who will actually show up.  We will see. I was planning on putting an ad on Craiglist today and tomorrow to try to get a few more but for some reason, Craigslist has decided to no longer do personal ads.  It's very sad.  I have had a lot of great hookups from there. 

Wanting to get in a little practice, I decided to spend Sunday evening at the baths.  After checking in to my room, I went on line to all the sites to see who was nearby.  A lot of chatting went on, mostly not successful but it was a good evening. 

I made the trip around the place to scope out who was there, and not seeing much, just went back to my room, propped the door open and climbed ass up on the bed.  Not a lot of traffic going by but after a little time, I heard my door close.  I didn't turn around to see who it was until a white guy, early 40's, stocky, mostly hairless, came up and stood by my head and dropped his towel.  His cock was beautiful.  The skin was a perfect pale pink, about 7 inches and as I found out when I went to suck it, quite fat. 

The sucking didn't go on long, only seconds, before he was ready to fuck.  My hole was lubed and ready and I hit the poppers.  He took his place behind me and slid in.  I was in heaven.  He fucked me good, he fucked me hard and completely silently, deposited his load.  I wasn't sure until he left, asking me if he should leave the door open as he did, did I reach back and feel all he cum that he had left in me.  I tasted it.  It was delicious.

It wasn't long before another guy walked in and closed the door behind him.  He was shaved everywhere, dropped his towel by my head and his 6 inches was pointing at my face.  I did my job and sucked him.  This one didn't go on long either before he pulled out of my mouth and said he would be back.  He did come back about an hour later with an exact repeat of the first session.  Only difference was that he was no longer hard.  After that, I didn't see him again.

Not long after, another guy comes in and closes the door.  Again I didn't turn around.but could feel him climb on the bed behind me and dove face first into my hole.  He furiously ate me out for a very long period of time.  I do enjoy been eaten out but it needs to be followed by a fuck.  This guy just seemed to want to eat.  A good bit into the session I started to notice an unusual smell.  I feared it was coming from my visitor.  When I finally told him I needed a break and he left, did I realize that his breath was the odor and my entire ass smelled like it.  It was time to hit the shower before I welcomed anyone else.

Before leaving for the baths, I hit up a guy who I believe I mentioned a time or two in the past.  We had numerous failed attempts at hooking up, one time at the baths themselves.  This time I told him I was going and would let him know the room number when I checked in.  He responded that he was thinking of going himself and would fuck me if he did. 

I had sent him the room number and saw on a couple of the aps that he was very close.  He sent me a message that he would be to my room in less than 5 minutes.

When he walked in, I looked back.  He was a very good looking guy, tall, trim, handsome.  When he dropped his towel, it was equally beautiful.  I sucked him to get him nice and hard then he climbed on he bed behind me and slid inside.  He was a very good fuck.  When he finally pulled out and stood by the bed I got up, sat on the side of the bed and pulled him towards me.  We kissed and made out while his hard cock was pressing against my stomach.  I finally laid back and put my legs in the air.  He slid right inside and continued the fuck.  It felt amazing!  He asked me if I wanted him to cum in me.  Of COURSE I wanted him to cum in me and moments later, I was rewarded with his considerable load. 

This is his cock.  I know he has read my blog in the past, I hope he doesn't mind that I post it.


Good practice if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment