Monday, March 18, 2013

What a Fucking Weekend!

Didn't plan for it to happen that way, but it certainly did go in that direction very quickly.  It was Friday evening and I wasn't planning to do much, relax, watch some TV, maybe go to bed early (it had been that kind of week) but something didn't feel right about that so decided to get myself ready and at a little after 11, headed off to the baths.  I used to go to the baths in the evening hours more frequently than now so this was a first in a long time, I was hopeful. 

After checking into my room, greasing up the hole and grabbing the poppers and towel, I started my hunt.  First stop was the dark room, didn't take long.  Nice beefy black dude, about early 30's, was standing next to me stroking his dick under his towel.  Having that be all the invitation I need, I replaced my hand with his, and within minutes, he took me by the hand, lead me to his room, and had me on the bed shoving his raw cock up my hole.  He wasn't big, really only about 5 inches hard, but it was fat, and it certainly felt good.  He fucked me in various positions for 20 minutes when eventually his fucking became more intense and he released his juices inside me.  Nice start.

The place was moderately busy and it was a good crowd.  Seemed to be in the 30's and 40's range, mostly beefy guys but some a bit trimmer.  No real heavy guys, no one older that 50  from what I could tell.  Few twinks, but they pretty much kept to themselves. 

I decided to try the door open, ass up and lubed position that had worked for me in California.  Again it didn't take long.  I kept my head and face down so initially I didn't see the guy who came in the room and closed the door other than the brief glimpse I got in the mirror when he dropped his towel and I saw a nice boner sticking out.  He took his place behind me and started working his way in.  It was a good thing he wasn't my first of the night because this boy was BIG!  I didn't fully realize how big until after he was finished,  but while he was fucking me, I knew I was being fucked.  It was so fucking fantastic!  We fucked for a good 40 minutes, never needing to change positions until finally he started to blow a huge load of cum inside my well used hole.  It was fucking AMAZING.  When he pulled out, I turned around to see who this stud was and was so pleased to see he was a well built, hairy big dicked top who had just rode me to heaven.  I grabbed his still hard cock and had a hard time getting a hand around.  So fucking nice. 

After he left, I re-lubed (not that I really needed it because I was quited stretched out by this point) but I guess more out of force of habit and had no sooner re-opened the door and once more assumed the position when this Latin daddy made his way in.  I did get a really good look at him, about mid 50's, very trim, very well built, nice 7 inch cock and he wanted me to suck it a little before getting down to business.  Of course I was happy to oblige.  Once we got down to fucking, he fucked me for another 20 minutes before I was rewarded with my third load of the night.  He felt amazing and I'm sure that all the cum that was already inside me felt amazing for him too.

Saturday came and spent a quiet day until evening when I was to attend a birthday party at J&J's house.  I had heard of their parties in the past and was really looking forward to it, especially the dungeon in the basement with the sling they have told me of frequently.  Well it was a fun party, lots of fun guys, and a few twinks running around and dancing naked, but really not as sexually charged as I would have expected.  I made out with a few guys and at one point, ended up naked on one of the beds with a guy fingering my hole as I sucked him off but I was waiting to see the dungeon.  When I finally made it down there, I must say I was a bit let down.  It was a basement after all, piled up with boxes and such.  There was a sling and there was a mattress on the floor, but not really much else going on.  While I was exploring, a guy from the party wandered down as well.  We started chatting and he said he had noticed me earlier and saw me go downstairs and followed.  Well before I knew it, both of us had our pants off and we were 69ing on the mattress.  He asked if I wanted fucked (I know, stupid question) and I went to climb in the sling.  With no lube to be found, we used spit to grease up my hole and his rod.  Soon he was pounding away.  I wish some other guys had come down to watch or join in, but unfortunately that didn't happen, but eventually, my prize came once more and he filled me up.

Finally Sunday.  Wasn't planning to do the cock search again, but before I knew it, I was on BBRT and looking for a top.  Found a guy I had chatted with a couple times before but never had actually hooked up with.  He opened his pics for me and I saw a nice 6inch cock, furry chest, light beard, all the things I like.  Bit stocky but I have no problem with that.  We scheduled a time and I got ready to play once more.  He met me at the door when I arrived and brought me to his apartment.  Seems to be a real computer guy, very into electronics and music.  We started making out in the living room and before long, I was naked (except for the black jock strap I had decided to wear) and he in his boxer briefs.  Making the way to the bedroom, his briefs soon came off and we were making out on the bed, his hard cock pressed against mine.  Before long, he flipped me over, lubed up my hole and his cock, and after a hit of poppers, my hole met his cock for the first time.  He may not have been the biggest cock that has ever fucked me, but this boy knew how to fuck!  The pleasure my ass was feeling was unbelievable!  We moved in various positions ultimately ending with me on my side so I could watch him pounding me.  I didn't want him to stop.  It's not often you find a top that really knows how to work his cock and make the bottom feel so amazing.  When he finally came, I didn't want him out, I pulled him to me to keep him inside as long as possible.

When he finally did come out, rather than hop out of bed to clean up, he laid down next to me and pulled me to him.  We kissed and cuddled with me stroking his cock until it eventually once more got hard and he fucked me for the second time.  This time was even better than the first!  Again, I didn't want it to end, but eventually another big load was shot up inside me.  After a bit more making out, and some manipulation on his part, my cock was rock hard and he told me he wanted to see me cum.  Cumming for me is not the point, I want the top to enjoy what I am giving him and to reward me with a load in my ass, that gets me off.  But for this guy, I wanted to cum.  I took over jacking myself and directed his hand down to finger my hole.  Within minutes, I was shooting a huge load over  both of us. 

Hmm, this guy was special.  I really hope I can see more of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment