Sunday, January 14, 2018

Another Fucking Sunday

Ad's were up on Cragislist and BBRT inviting strangers over for an anonymous pump and dump.  I was also cruising A4A, Grinder, Scruff and a few other aps looking for cock.  And I found some.

First guy was actually the second to respond.  From BBRT, I had chatted with him briefly in the past.  He seemed convinced that since I advertise to have a tight hole, his dick was too big to fit into it and that he could only fuck me after a few other guys have taken their turns.  I knew him to be wrong, I'd taken some sizable cock in my day but if he wanted to think he was so big, let him.

While I was waiting on guy number 2, he hit me up seeing my ad.  I told him that a guy was on his way and that I hadn't been fucked yet today.  He insisted he didn't care and that he was very close to me.  He was going to be driving through my neighborhood within the next few minutes as a matter of fact.  What the hell, if the next guy walked in on him fucking me, all the better.   I sent him the address.

I left the front door open, I heard him come inside.  He told me that he wanted some oral first so I was naked on the floor on my knees waiting when he walked in.  Maybe late 50's, very thin, not bad looking but when he took off his clothes, I saw he had quite the body on him.  Dude takes care of himself.  He came up to me wearing a grey jock, putting it right in my face.  I sniffed the jock and rubbed my face and nose over what I could feel was his hardening cock inside.  He didn't stay inside that for long.  It took no more than a few minutes of my oral expertise to get him rock hard and ready to fuck.  His cock was fat, not incredibly long but it was on the larger side.  I'd taken larger.  Here is one of his profile cock shots.


My hole was well lubed, I bent over the sofa and started hitting the poppers.  Yes, I'd had larger but this was the first of the day, I wanted to be ready. 

He felt amazing inside.  Within a few minutes, he sounded like he was cumming, I expected him to pull out and be done.  He didn't.  He kept fucking.  A few minutes later a second orgasm.  Then a few minutes after that a third.  I didn't know he was one of those.  After a few more, I was ready for more but he was spent.  He pulled out and asked if he could clean up. 

While top number 1 was in the bathroom, I heard the front door open again.  Top number 2.  He was from Craigslist.  His first response to my ad was "28 athletic, 5'4 180lb, hairy, clean 8".  I was most attracted to the hair and the 8" part.  I sent the address and told him the door would be open.


I bent over the couch again and heard him come in.  After seeing me, he only unzipped, pulled down his pants ever so slightly and knelt behind me.  Within seconds, his hard cock was at my hole and the fucking started.  Completely dressed including boots and a coat, he unleashed an all out assault on my hole.  The boy liked to fuck and he did it well.  He fucked me hard for close to 45 minutes.  The whole time we were fucking, guy number 1 finished up in the bathroom, got dressed, watched a bit of the entertainment and left all the while I was being invaded by that black monster.


Ultimately I asked if he was going to cum, he said it generally takes him a long time.  Damn, it's already been 45 minutes!  What does he consider a long time?  In any case, he pulled out and started jacking.  I was hitting the poppers in anticipation of being once more invaded when suddenly he shoved himself back in and started shooting his heavy load.  After cumming, he only zipped up and was out the door.

I was hopeful that I could get at least one more.  Had a few more on line responses but none were available for hours so I hit up my straight fuck bud.  We had tried to hook up the day before but it didn't work out.  This time he responded that he was nearby and would be right over. 

I assumed the position over the sofa again and he walked in, undressed and asked if I could suck him a little.  Sucking a cock is my second favorite after being fucked so of course I obliged.  He hardened up very quickly and within moments, started leaking pre-cum.  He was ready.  I pulled off and bent over.  He is always a great fuck.  Great cock with nice girth and not too long.  He fits my hole very well.  After 10 minutes, another load was delivered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment