Sunday, November 12, 2017

Sunday Funday

I should really be doing all of the things a Sunday normally requires but I'm horny.  I need cock.  I need a lot of it.

Started on line, the usual sites, this one turned up on A4A.  No photos, usually a sign that I will pass on by but for some reason, I did not.  He reached out first.  Said I had a hot hole.  Things progressed from there.  Soon he was on his way.  In conversation we decided that I would leave the front door open and wear a blindfold.  It's not that he didn't want to show his face, it was just a turn on.

I'm on the bed, naked, ass up, blindfold is on but I haven't lubed.  He said he wanted to eat me out first so I thought he would appreciate the natural taste, not the taste of lube.  I heard the front door open, I started to hit the poppers.

I can hear him undressing, then his hands are rubbing my ass, finishing up with a slap.  Then his tongue is in my hole.  It feels amazing.  It didn't last long before I heard the lube being opened then the head of his cock at my hole.  He didn't push in so I pushed back.  Considering the time the head entered me until he was all the way in, I would say he was about 7 inches.  He let me fuck myself on his rod for a while before taking over. 

The fucking was alternating intense and gentile.  Everything worked to the full out and full in that I so love.  While all the way inside me, he said that he was really trying to keep himself from cumming but my ass was just to hot.  I reached back between my legs and grabbed his balls.  That was all it took.  Without even moving, he started shooting his load inside me.  I was able to catch a screen shot:


While we were fucking, I got a text from a regular fuck bud.  I haven't seen him in a while, schedules just didn't work out.  He is hot and has an amazing cock.  Says he's straight.  I don't know that I believe that considering how much he loves fucking me raw. 

He asked if I was hosting.  I told him I was.  He said he would be there in 10 minutes.  I left the back door open for him.  When I heard the door open, I started on the poppers.  No blindfold needed with this one.

I'm in the position on the bed, he comes in naked, having dropped his clothes on the way.  He opens the lube and soon thereafter, the head of his cock is brushing my hole.  Again, he lets me take the lead.  I impale myself on his rock hard and fat 8 inches then start to fuck myself.  It's not long before he takes over and climbs on the bed behind me for a better position.  As it is with him, the fucking is intense.  Eventually he climbs on top of me plowing his cock straight down into my willing hole.  The intensity increased.  Soon he starts shooting his large load in with the previous visitor.  Screen shot of this one too.


Finally got hit up by a guy that has fucked me once before from Scruff.  He's young, biracial of some sort, nice 7 incher with a bit of a curve to it.  He asked if I was taking loads.  I responded that I was.  He said he would be there in five minutes.

Sure enough, five minutes later the doorbell rang.  On our last visit, I had to blow him to get him hard, that didn't need to happen this time.  I assumed the position, hit the poppers and soon he was working his way inside.  This one alternates between pounding the hell out of my ass and gentile strokes.  I can't say which I like better. 

All too quickly I can hear him start to cum and the third load of the day was shooting up my insides.  When he finished, I looked down and saw the largest puddle of cum on the sheets.  I thought things seemed to be getting more slippery as he was fucking me, guess he was fucking out the previous two loads.  Did not get a screen shot from him but this is from our previous visit.


Sorry the pictures are dark but it does protect their anonymity. 

3 comments: