Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Tag Team that Wasn't

He's fucked me before.  One of the random guys that has fucked me at the bathhouse.  The first time was about 5 years ago, back when I was insisting on condom use.  He was maybe late 40's at the time, bearish, very hairy with a beard before they were trendy.  But I remembered him mostly for his cock.  It wasn't extremely long but it was very fat, I'm talking beer can fat.  I had a difficult time taking him and when he realized this, he helped me out by finding this young guy with a more normal sized cock to fuck me instead while he watched.  Ever since then, I thought about him every time I went to the baths hoping he would be there.

A year or so later, I did run into him again, this time he fucked me raw.  I remember laying on my back on the bed, my legs up on his furry shoulders while he assaulted my hole.   While he fucked, his eyes never left mine.  It seemed like he was willing my hole to open wider to accept him.  I belonged to him and my hole was his.  He gave me his load and I never forgot him.

Fast forward to yesterday.  Horny, as usual.  I don't generally have much success on Scruff as it's too limiting but scanning through, there he was.  I sent him a message.  He didn't take long to respond and after some preliminary chit chat, he told me he could be at my house right after work and load my hole for me.  

In the meantime, I received a text from a guy from a few of my previous posts.  He is the one that normally likes to tag team me and loves fucking a freshly seeded hole.  He asked if I was going to be hosting any time soon.  I told him I had a guy due in about 1/2 hour if he wanted to join.  He said he was on his way.

Quick message to the bear guy to make sure he was OK with more than one.  He confirmed that it was fine and that he would actually enjoy watching me take the other guys cock.  Well, the guy from my previous posts showed up on time, the bearish guy from Scruff was late.  The first guy was so horny that as soon as he dropped his pants, his hard cock was jutting straight out, ready to fuck.  I couldn't wait so I lubed up and bent over to take him.  I know I should have tried some restraint but I was hoping that bearish guy would show up at any minute.  He tried, he really tried but after fucking me for 15 minutes he let out a grunt and started to load me up.  He apologized for cumming so quickly, he said he tried to wait but my hole was so tight, he couldn't control it.

Less than five minutes later, of course, the bear guy shows.  I apologized that the previous guy couldn't hold out but he said not to worry.  He asked if my hole was full of cum, I told him it should be nice and juicy as my friend always drops a big one.  He was naked in record time, still as fucking hot as I remembered.  His cock was soft so he pushed me down to suck him.  While I was at work, he reached down and slid a finger inside me.  He then pushed me off his cock and asked if I wanted to taste the other guys cum on his finger.  I lapped it clean.

He pulled me up onto the bed and pushed me over so my ass was facing him.  Then I felt his beer can cock pushing it's way in.  I remembered the last time he fucked me and how much it hurt.  This time, having already taking a good size cock that left me well lubricated, he slid right in.  It felt fucking AMAZING!!!!  He liked to fuck pulling all the way out, watching my hole close, the pushing all the way back in.  And his fucking was intense!  He is a powerful top.  I couldn't see his eyes since I was face down on the bed, but sure they were burning into me.  He fucked me for the better part of an hour, occasionally pulling out, turning me around and asking me to clean the other guys cum from his cock which I happily did, only to again turn me around and slide right back in.

All too soon, he asked if I was ready for his load.  Before I could answer, he was shooting inside me.
Next time, I have to get these two here at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment