Monday, January 13, 2014

I Need a Big Cock!

I woke yesterday morning with one thing on my mind, a big cock! I'm not usually that picky when it comes to cock, as long as it's hard and long enough to get in my hole, it's good. I'm also not usually that picky about the man the cock is attached to, he just needs to get it up and in. But this day, just any cock wouldn't do, I needed something of size.

I logged onto BBRT. I saw my fellow bottom friend T from one of my previous posts on line, had an ad up, and was looking. I hit him up to see if he was having any luck. He said there were a few responses, but most were flaking out. I suggested to him we get together and find a guy with a big cock to tag team us. He was all for it. I put ads on BBRT, Craigslist and Adam4adam. Interestingly, it took a while to get a response. Usually within minutes of going live someone is hitting me up, this one took a few hours. It was from a guy who said he and a buddy were looking for a couple of bottoms. I hit up T and unfortunately, he was no longer able to join. I responded to the guy and asked if one bottom was cool, it was, and emails went back and forth. He sent me a pic, I'm posting it below. As it turns out, the hookup didn't happen. Said they were on the way and I waited with a lubed and twitching hole. Nothing. I don't usually put pics on here if they guys don't fuck me but after I received his photo, I remembered that this guy had fucked me a little more than a year ago before I started this blog. So I guess it still counts.

Nothing else seemed to be happening so I decided to make a trip to the baths. I arrived, checked in, and as I was walking to my room, I passed an older guy that has fucked me in the past. I knew he liked fucking me so I was pretty sure I had a sure thing. I went to my room, undressed, lubed the hole, grabbed my towel and poppers, and walked out. He was waiting outside my room in the hall. Without making eye contact, I made a left and headed for the dark room. He quickly followed. Without looking back, I entered the sling room and climbed in. I could tell he was close behind so I hit the poppers. He came into the room thru the rubber curtains shortly later. He doesn't have a long dick, but it is REALLY fat. First time he fucked me, we really had a difficult time. No longer. He came to me and stood between my legs. Before I knew it, he was sliding in. It was fantastic! Why doesn't it ALWAYS happen like this!!! Less than 5 minutes there and already I had a nice fat raw cock pounding my ass. He fucked very hard, in and out all the way. The chains were rattling and I was moaning with pleasure, everyone around had to hear and many came to see what was going on. He fucked me for about 15 minutes then pulled out, started to jack his dick furiously and when he started to cum, shoved himself back in. We both had smiles on our faces as he unloaded in my hole. When he pulled out, he grabbed his towel and left without a word. I reached down and scooped up a bit of the cum that was dripping out and tasted it. It was delicious.

I walked around a bit, sucked a few cocks, had a few guys suck me, but no one else seemed to be interested in fucking. Eventually I made it back to the dark room. An older guy was laying on the platform with his head over the side and he motioned me over. He reached under my towel and started to suck my cock. While this was happening, I saw this really hot guy come in. He stood along the wall and started watching the action. He was early 40's, bald, bearded, nice build, nice blondish red body hair. SO my type! I couldn't pass this one up! I pulled out of the older guys mouth and naked, walked over to the new guy. I reached for his cock through his towel. It was soft and pretty small, being the whole point of the day was big cock, I was hoping he was a grower. He seemed completely disinterested in my efforts but I persisted. Eventually his cock hardened up. I pushed aside his towel and bent over to suck. He was about 6 inches, average girth. Trimmed pubes, shaved balls. Not the big cock I have been hoping for, but it would do.

After a few minutes work, he pulled me up and we started to kiss. He pulled me into him, ran his hands over my back and ass and started to nuzzle my neck. I responded with the same which drove him wild! My tongue running along the base of his stubbly jaw where it met his neck really put him over the edge. He pulled me closer and kissed me like he was trying to climb into my mouth. It was so fucking HOT!!! The older guy by this time, had vacated the platform so he grabbed me by the hand and took me there. He climbed on, leaned back against the wall and pointed me to his cock which was jutting up straight to the ceiling. I took my place between his legs and started to suck. After some of this, he pulled me up, laid me on my back and climbed on top of me, we kissed and stroked for a while. He spun around and presented his hole to me face. I dove in. His hole was tight, sweet, smelled clean with a hint of sweat, and was a bit stubbly from his recent trim. I don't get to rim often, but do love it. He turned again, got on his knees, raised one of my legs and without any hesitation, plunged his cock into my hole to the hilt! I let out a scream of pleasure! Our actions attracted a crowd while he fucked me harder than I have been fucked in a while. He wasn't big but he certainly made up for it in power. Eventually he started to pound harder and soon was unloading his jizz inside me. He climbed off, picked up his towel, bent over and kissed me once more and was out the door without a word.

Quite spent by this point, I stayed on the platform to rest a bit. While I was laying there, a tall, dark haired thin guy walked in. I would guess early 50's, thick head of hear but otherwise hairless. I moved and sat up on the edge of the platform. He came over and stood between my legs. I reached under his towel. AT LAST!!!! He was HUGE!!! About 9 inches not yet completely hard and very fat! I leaned back slightly and pulled my legs up. He reached down towards my hole, felt the cum and lube there and motioned me to lean all the way back. I did as I was told and threw my legs in the air. He lined up, I was a bit concerned with his size even though I'd already had 2 cocks in there, but he started sliding in.......and it felt AMAZING!!! My hole opened up to let him in all the way. One thing that can not be replaced is that feeling of being so full and only a big cock can do that. He was very gentle, I'm sure other guys he'd fucked in the past have had problems with his size so he has learned to take it slow. He loved the full in and out motion, not quite pulling all the way out, but teasing the very inside of my hole with the head of his cock before pushing all the way back in. This guy knew how to fuck! While he was fucking me, another guy walked in and came over to watch. This one was mid 40's, nice build, nice sprinkling of dark chest and stomach hair, also bald. While the monster was pounding my hole, the new guy came close to get a better look. I reached over and grabbed his hard cock under his towel. It was about 6 inches and fat. He was watching the big cock sliding in and out of my hole, it must have been beautiful, I wish I could have seen it.

Big cocked guy asked the new guy if he wanted a turn. He did. Big cock pulled out, new guy took his place between my legs. Being that I had been stretched out quite a bit by this point, plus had lube and 2 loads of cum inside me, new guy slid in with no effort and started to pound. This repeated itself while the 2 guys took turns on my hole for the next half hour. New guy was pretty powerful and I had to hold on so as not to slide off the platform. Eventually the new guy started to grunt, started to fuck harder and blew his load in me. He stayed inside for just a moment then his cock was replaced once more with the big one. He pushed the new guys cum deeper inside, no longer being gentle, and soon added his juices to the mix. I was flooded. Head swimming with poppers and hole twitching from the assault. Both of them left and left me there a cummy mess. It was a good day.


This is the guy that bailed but did fuck me previously.  It's a nice cock.

1 comment:

  1. Very hot blog, bro. Thanks for the email from my blog. Added yours to my list of faves...
    You should add a spot for folks to sign up as followers. I'll join.
    see you in the next sling,
    --will

    ReplyDelete