Thursday, January 24, 2013

Visit with J1 & J2 Again

Been a bit on the slow side lately so this past weekend, I hit up J1 & J2 again to see if they were going to be around and looking for some fun.  Got a message back a short time later that they were having some guys over later that night and wanted to know if I wanted to join.  Horny as I was, it wasn't really a question I needed to answer so I started to prep for a later group.

I arrived at their house a bit later than expected and was told to just walk in and come upstairs to the back of the house.  Went past the bedroom which was unoccupied at the time and continued down the hallway.  Thru the TV room, I saw the lights and heard the music from the back of the house.  Well these guys actually have a full blown bar with a dance floor, fog machines, professional lighting, video screens, and cocktail seating, the works!  J1 was tending bar, J2 was sitting at the bar along with 2 other guys.  Guy 1 we will call C.  Guess he was early to mid 50's, seemed kind of freaked out about being there.  Guy 2, we will call him G, was more at ease.  Guess to be mid thirties, blond, tight t-shirt, a bottom if I ever saw one.  I didn't know what guy 1 was, but with J1 and J2 both being tops, I was hoping for at least one more since G was obviously there to get his hole filled also.

Bit of time goes buy waiting for a couple other guys to show who said they were coming (ended up they didn't show at all), had a few drinks, and chatted with the guys.  Finally J1 told everyone to get a little more comfortable and start loosing some clothes.  J1 took off his shirt, dropped his pants and continued working the bar in his boxer briefs.  J2 next to me just took off his shirt.  G stripped down to briefs and socks, I did the same. and C went the full monty with no encouragement.  It was exciting to see C get naked, he had a pretty good body for his age and a nice big fat cock.  Nice thing was, he was a top!  But not that it really mattered because as it turns out, he couldn't get it hard.  He said he took a pill before coming but thinks the alcohol and his nerves were getting the better of him.  I pretty much just observed for the rest of the evening.

Eventually G took down the briefs, I shortly followed and we were both sitting butt ass naked at the bar.  J2 finally took off his t-shirt and dropped his pants giving me a nice meaty furry cock to play with while we were chatting.  J1 came out from the bar, dropped his shorts then asked G to lean up over the bar.  As I was stroking J2, J1 was eating out G's ass.  Eventually, J1 pulled G down off the bar and after greasing things up a bit, started working his way in G's hole.  Not wanting to be left out, since J2 was fully hard by this point, I grabbed the lube off the bar, greased up my hole and his rod, and leaned over the bar.  J2 didn't take long to assume the position behind me and start sliding in.  While both of us were getting plowed, I leaned over to G and we started to kiss.  I knew that the J's liked this from the last visit, so I thought I would give them another show.  After about 10 minutes of fucking, the J's switched and I had J1's nice meaty pole sliding up my hole. 

The fucking continued back and forth for a good 20 minutes before J2 decided to take a break and J1 pulled G over to the dance floor, laid  him back on a speaker and started fucking him again.  With the base coming from this speaker, this had to be a fun fuck so I patiently waited my turn.  Eventually G gave me his place and I leaned back, threw my legs in the air, and presented my hole for J1 to fill, which he quickly did.  It was such an amazing sensation, the vibration from the speaker while this big dick is sliding in and out of your hole, completely new and different.  But so much fun!

We took a break, got a fresh cocktail, and chatted a bit more until J1 decided he wanted another turn on the speaker with G.  With G getting plowed and his head back over the speaker, I just couldn't resist and came around and shoved my cock in his waiting mouth.  As a bottom, this is my favorite position, taking cock in both ends, and watching G do the same, it was really getting me hot.  Eventually J1 asked if I wanted to take a turn on G's ass.  I had told them I don't usually top, but I was hard as a rock and G was really very hot.  J1 convinced me by saying if I wanted to know what it felt like to fuck my ass, my hole and G's were pretty similar, a tight opening, then smooth as silk inside.  How could I resist knowing what my hole felt like to a top, so I came around, lined up my cock and started sliding in.  J1 was right, his opening was very tight and it took a little work to get inside him, but once I did, he felt amazing!  I can only hope the tops that fuck me get the same feeling. 

I start working G's ass and while I am doing this, J1 is stroking his cock over G's face.   Before I knew it, J1 was blowing his load all over G!  He said it was watching me fuck him that put him over the edge.  I was a little disappointed as I would much rather had that load in my ass but it was pretty hot to watch. 

Things started winding down a bit after that.  C left and G (after a few to many cocktails and a bit too much of the poppers) passed out on the sofa.  I excused myself a short time later.  No load, but I did get a really good couple of fucks and had the rare chance to top as well!  Next time, I think I want them both to myself.

Didn't get any photos or videos this time either, but J2 did send me a short vid of him fucking another guy.  I watch this all the time and think about that hot cock pounding my ass.  Hope you like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment