Sunday, August 21, 2022

Livestok Bottom

I'm sure most of you are familiar with the Horse Market parties.  You most certainly have seen the videos and maybe even a few of you lucky ones were able to attend one.  Since first hearing about this years ago, it has been an ultimate fantasy.  I wasn't sure it would ever be realized as I certainly am nowhere near where it originated, Berlin, but when I saw they started popping up stateside, I though maybe someday.

A few months ago I found out that something similar to the Horse Market was being planned in Pittsburgh.  It would be taking place at the local bathhouse and would take place a couple of months in the future.  Most of the information was coming via Twitter and from there I reached out to see how I could apply to be a bottom.  Their information said that only 10 bottoms would be selected and that at some point closer to the date, tickets would go on sale to attend as a top.  I submitted my photos and all the requested information.  

I wasn't optimistic that I was going to be selected.  Pittsburgh is, after all, a city of bottoms and I was pretty sure that they were going to be inundated with applications.  A month later, I received an email telling me that I had been narrowed down to a semi-finalist and a bit more information was requested.  Then finally the email I didn't think I would get arrived, I showed this in my previous post.  I was ecstatic!  There was still almost a month until the party date but I could not wait!

Finally the party date arrived.  Start time wasn't until 9pm but they were requesting the bottoms to arrive no later than 8pm.  I arrived right on schedule.  I was the first to arrive but another guy arrived a short time later.  Over the next 10 to 15 minutes, the remainder of the bottoms who were actually showing up arrived.  Out of the 10 selected, only 5 actually showed.  I found this a bit shocking.  The organizers said they had over 75 applications submitted, out of the lucky 10 picked, only 5 showed?  I couldn't understand but if anything, I hoped that meant there was more cock for me.

The organizers had picked a good variety of bottoms.  My fellow dumpsters were a beefy younger guy, a very furry and tatted bear, a slim, tall, tatted hipsterish guy and the final a very good looking younger bearish guy.  We were given the choice of hoods, white for insisting on condoms, black for "I don't care".  All of the white hoods were still on the table at party time.  

We were able to pick our spots.  Three of the guys picked slings, one a fuck bench and I was alone on the bed in the center of the room.  All of the other guys wore jocks and most had harnesses, I had just a harness, I wanted my bottom completely exposed since it is after all my best feature.  

The hood completely covered your head other than a hole where your mouth would be.  You could see through it slightly but not very well.  A bit before party time, the first of the tops began arriving.  The first two, at least from what I could see, were older guys.  They moved from bottom to bottom rubbing and stroking but no fucking.  I hoped this wasn't going to be how the night would go.  

Finally more guys started to arrive.  Not really having any concept of time, it seemed a while before I felt the first guy come up behind me and start sliding his cock inside.  As the first of the night, I hit the poppers and let him in, all the while not believing that this was actually happening.  Over the next few hours, guys were inside me and also fucking my fellow bottoms.  I tried to keep track of how many times I got fucked and the closest estimate I had was 14.  I didn't find out until later when I was with the other bottoms in the break room that 14 was a pretty high number.  Most of the others had less.  I guess I was pretty popular.  Although I was a bit disappointed with that number.  I was hoping to exceed my most in one night, 16, which I covered in a previous post.   

Not sure how many tops actually showed up and not sure how many of the 14 were repeat fuckers.  I was pretty sure I got at least 2 loads.  Twice I reached back and felt cum on my hole.  The second time I tasted it to be sure, it was most certainly cum and was delicious.  

After the party I decided to hit the bathhouse proper to see if I could exceed my record.  Ass up in a room, record was exceeded.  Took 4 more cocks and one more load.  

The organizers are planning a second party in November.  I'm hoping for the opportunity to be there again.  They say they learned a lot after the first time and are hopeful that they will get many more guys to attend.  I can only hope.  Any of you readers interested in attending, check out Livestok on twitter for details.  


1 comment:

  1. I got to be a stallion at the Horse Market SF this year when they came to CLAW in April. I am so surprised the numbers in Pittsburgh were so small. I hope the organizers keep the names of the no-shows. (And your 14 fucks is nothing to sneeze at....)

    ReplyDelete