Friday, June 5, 2020

Breaking Quarantine

Spare me the lecture.  I tried to be good and not hook up over these times but the time comes along when I just need to be fucked and need some cum inside.  It absolutely kills me that the bathhouse still isn't open.  Seriously I would be there every day if I could. Hopefully soon.  

The first time was in early April.  Two guys I've hooked up with before, one a straight buddy and the other a nice dicked guy that's been in a few of my posts.  It wasn't the best experience.  I'm sure the nerves of what I was doing were weighing heavily on me, but suffice it to say, it wasn't exactly satisfactory.

So the second time I gave in was in late April.  Black dude from Grindr.  It was a really hot hookup although that may have been a bit clouded by the fact I was horny as fuck and hadn't been fucked properly in over a month.  In any case, he was pretty amazing.  Nice guy also.  No preliminaries, no sucking, no eating out my hole, just right to fucking, love that.  Lot's of long dicking, lot's of full out and plunge back in, you know I love that.  Nice sizable load also.
    

Was so hot in fact that a week later, I invited him back and we did it again.  Got a little of it on video this time.  Second time was pretty much a repeat of the first.  



Third time was a couple weeks ago.  Guy from BBRT.  Hit me up around noon, was fucking me less than a half hour later.  Very muscle bound furry guy, hot as fuck.  Loved to kiss.  Loved to fuck more.  Not a really long cock but it was fat and you know I will take girth over length any day.  Normally I get fucked doggy to completion, but half way through, this guy turned me over and threw my legs in the air before shooting his load inside.  Love to do this one again, he was powerful.

Last time was just yesterday.  Joined a new hookup site and was hit up within the first five minutes.  No descriptions, just wanted to "load my raw hole" and sent cock pic.  Said he wasn't long but it was fat.  


In invited him over.  Asked if he liked door open, ass up anon, he said he would do whatever I liked.  But he did request that I be blindfolded.  Of course, I was OK with that.  He arrived a short time later.  I heard him making his way through the house and into the bedroom where I heard him taking off his clothes.  He climbed on the bed behind me and dove right in eating out my hole.  I didn't expect him to do that and had applied a good amount of lube in advance of his arrival but he didn't seem to mind.  Then I felt the head of his cock tease my hole.  Then plunge right in.  The boy didn't lie, it was fat, and I loved it. 

He let me know in advance that he can cum multiple times.  If I can give him head after he cums the first time, he will be able to stay hard and fuck me again.  As I found out later, he was a baby at 21.  Ah youth, so much stamina.  He fucked me hard, relentless pounding, full pull out and slam back in, the kind of fuck that lets you know you are being fucked.  He asked if I wanted his load.  I begged for it.  He delivered.  When he pulled out, he said my hole was gaping.  Next time I'll ask him to take a pic of that, I've never seen it that way before.

I turned around to start to suck, I wasn't finished with this one yet.  Still wearing the blindfold, I ran my hands over his body, he was completely covered with fur.  I had to see this so asked if I could take the blindfold off now.  He told me that I could.  Cute as a puppy and just as furry.  I worked his hard cock until I finally pulled off and turned around presenting my hole again.  His hard fat cock plunged right back in and once more directly into the intense hard fuck.  Then half way thru, he asked me to turn over.  Legs in the air, he once again plowed in.  Was so hot watching his face while he fucked me.  Much too soon, he announced that the second load was cumming.  It joined the first in my well fucked hole.

I looked around briefly after he left to see if anyone else wanted to add to the cum but not much was happening.  Then a bit later, I got hit up by a Latin guy I'd seen on BBRT quite a few times.  He asked if I was available.  I responded that I was.  His response, "Sweet, Massive load saved up here (9 days).  Address was given, said he would be there in 20 minutes.


In the bedroom, I dropped my shorts (the only thing I was wearing) and he dropped his as well.  He kept his shirt on and started trying to get himself hard.  He was having a little trouble saying he was nervous.  I asked if he wanted me to suck him, he said just show him my ass and that will get him hard.  Ass and hole were presented.  Shortly, he climbed on the bed behind me and started slapping his cock on my ass.  Then he started sliding inside.  Great fucker, not too hard but by no means to soft.  After a few minuets, he asked me if I wanted the load.  Once more I begged for it.  Then I felt 9 days worth of cum filling my insides.  He apologized for cumming so quickly.  I told him no apology necessary, I got his cock and his cum was inside me.  All was good.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry , I promise no lecture but I cannot in good conscience follow you anymore. I hope your indiscretions don't cause you to be infected. Good health to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... just reading the comment above... a little taken aback. I assume he means Covid-19. Well, I just discovered your blog... brought over from My Side of the Sling. And I will happily follow you. I do hope you're doing well. Very hot stories. I have been self-distancing, but feeling the need, too. So, considering finally breaking my self-imposed restrictions and getting out there again. What is the name of the new hook-up site you mentioned? Thanks for posting. Very hot. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Uptonking, glad to have you following me especially since maturegaydude decided to un-follow. Whatever. Glad you like the stories and look forward to hearing about some of yours when you get back out there.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great experiences. Lovely butt on you. :)

    ReplyDelete