Wednesday, February 20, 2019

A Good Day

He started sending me messages on Grindr near the end of last week.  He lived between where I work and my home so he was always in my feed.  No photos on his profile, just the basics.  Just said black and muscular.  He started with some photos:



He had my interest.  A few chats back and forth the first day then just puttered out.  On Sunday morning, I clicked on Grindr and there he was.  Within seconds he asked if I was looking.  I told him I most definitely was.  Address was sent and a short time later, he was on his way.  He estimated 15 minutes, took closer to 25.  He sent me a message that he was at my front door and I greeted him there naked.  He followed me to the bedroom, I knew his eyes were on my ass the whole time.

I climbed on the bed ass up, I had lubed before he arrived and started hitting the poppers.  He stripped down and climbed behind me.  I could hear him stroking himself then felt the head of his cock on my hole.  He started to push in, slowly, until he was buried balls deep.  He paused for a moment then started the slow trip out.  As the head of his cock reached my hole, he paused again for a second then slammed himself back in.  At that point, the intense fucking began, I could barely hold the popper bottle he was pounding so hard.  His cock felt so good, hitting all the right spots and pressing deep inside.

After minutes of this, he did my favorite, a full pull out followed seconds later by a full slam right back in.  Nothing else feels like this, I LOVE when guys do it but unfortunately, not many do.  His hands were on both sides of my ass and with each pull out, he paused just a second more than the last until he heard me beg to have it back inside me.  And when he obliged, he didn't disappoint. 

It wasn't a long fuck but it was very good.  The sad part was when he started to cum, he pulled out and started shooting on my ass.  The shots of hot cum hitting my skin was so fucking hot but I wanted it inside me and begged him to put it back.  He unfortunately didn't.  He said when he cums, he gets so sensitive, there can't be anything around his cock.  When he left the room to clean up, I pushed all I could inside.

Later that day, I'm once more in a room at the baths.  After him, I needed more cock, a lot of it, and this is the place to make it happen.  Sunday's have been hit or miss in the past.  Things started a bit slow but all in all, it turned out to be a very good day.

I started with a trip around.  Maybe about a dozen guys total.  Came across 3 guys in a room with the lights full on, they were in a daisy chain, middle guy taking and receiving.  I watching for a bit but found it to be just a tease for me so moved on.  Walking past a room with the door open, I saw a guy I had played a bit with on a previous visit.  He was laying on the bed, naked, watching the TV.  I walked in, moved his hand from his cock and started sucking.  As he started to firm up, I moved from his cock to his balls, then to his nipples.  The nipples were the area for him.  He was jacking his cock hard as I sucked his nipples, moving from one fur covered one to the other.  His pace on his cock started to pick up and I sensed he was getting ready to cum so moved back down to his cock.  I made it just in time for him to start shooting his sweet load down my throat.  I swallowed, kissed him to let him taste his cum on my lips then picked up my towel and left.

Back in my room, traffic moving by started to pick up.  I decided to try moving myself to the bottom of the bed, still ass up but with my feet hanging off the end and my hole presented to the open door so that guys could walk in, drop the towel and immediately start to fuck.  This proved to be very effective.

Guy number one came in.  Door was left open and I felt him rub his 3 middle fingers from just above my balls to the top of my hole.  Just the one rub.  I thought it a bit odd but seconds later, he was pushing his cock in.  It wasn't very big, maybe 3 inches, but he pushed in hard, so hard he pushed me forward on the bed and climbed behind me, never leaving my hole once he was inside.  He was very verbal, saying he didn't expect to find this when he came that evening, not sure what that meant but I took the fuck.  Not much in and out, mostly just grinding but for the first of the evening, it was OK. 

He didn't fuck for long and without saying a word, pulled out, picked up his towel and left.  I turned back just as he was walking out the door.  I'd seen him at the baths a few other times but never seen him do anything with anyone.  Not sure why tonight but glad he did.  I reached back and my hole was slick.  I guessed that he must have cum silently and that's why he left so abruptly.  As I resumed the position, I noticed that my hole was burning a bit.  I also noticed a smell that I couldn't quite place.  Almost a pine scent.  I decided I needed to see what was going on so grabbed the towel and key and went to the restroom.

In the stall, I let out what was in me.  Looking down, it was pink.  Kind of shocking thinking that this small dick did something to make me bleed but at the same time, it didn't quite look like blood.  I cleaned myself off and went back to the room.  Once more in the position, I heard someone else come in.  Once more I felt the 3 middle fingers, top of the balls to the top of my hole then a cock pressing right behind it.  This time I could feel he had put something on my ass.  He fucked me for a bit but all I could feel was a burning sensation.  I let him continue thinking it was just irritation, this happens now and again but a bottom needs to learn to just take it. 

He fucked for a shorter time than the last and once more, without a word, was gone.  Again I reached back, same slippery hole and same smell.  Then it hit me what he had done.  He had lubed my hole with hand soap from the restroom.  And it was burning.  This time I took the towel and keys and went to the shower to clean off and out all the soap that was now all over my ass.  I was pissed.  My hole had already been lubed both times and there was a bottle of lube sitting right next to me but this asshole, in all his stupidity, decided that he thought soap was a better choice.  If I saw him again, I was going to give him a piece of my mind.

A bit worried that the soap might have caused some irritation that I wouldn't recover from quickly, I decided to take a chance and resumed the position at the bottom of the bed.  I didn't hear guy number 2 come in, just found that he was there when he reached between my legs and cupped my cock and balls.  I jumped a little from the surprise.  Then felt his cock pressing against where it's meant to go. 

He pushed right in, this one not a big boy either, again only about 4 inches, but he did use it much better.  He enjoyed the full in and out as much as I do and that was about all he did.  For a smaller cocked guy, he certainly knew how to use it to its best.  After 15 to 20 minutes of fucking, I asked if he was going to load my hole.  He said that it takes him a long time to cum, then said that he needed a break but would be back to give me what I wanted.

After he left, I checked the aps to see who was around.  A fellow bottom from one of my previous posts, the one that had the room right across the hall from me, the evening of the dueling bottoms, seemed to have arrived.  And much to my dismay, was in the room RIGHT NEXT DOOR!  How could this happen again!?!?  Did the guy at the check in desk purposely put all the bottoms in one area?  FUCK!  I got off the bed to see if his door was open.  Just as I looked around the corner, I was caught.  He was coming out of his room.  He's a shorter bear of a guy, very furry, lots of tats, stocky but in very good way and bald.  He saw me and smiled from ear to ear.  Not sure he remembered me or not but came over to me, he was completely naked and his cock was rock hard and sticking straight out.

He put his hand behind my neck, pulled me down and kissed me.  His cock pressing into my leg as he did so.  When his mouth left mine, he smiled and asked if I wanted him to fuck me.  My response was ABSOLUTELY!!  He told me to lie face down on the bed.  He climbed on top and slammed his cock right in.  He fucked me furiously!  It was INTENSE!!  I'm not sure what he might have taken to wind him up in such a frenzy but I was fucking LOVING it!  Just when I thought I was going to have to ask for a break, I was sweating and panting, he started to shoot his load.  Unfortunately he wasn't inside at the time so it shot out of the bottom of my ass and between my legs.  DAMN!!!!

When he left, I moped the sweat and laid down to get my breathing back to normal.  I had been hitting the poppers hard with him so I needed to come down a bit from that as well.  When things were feeling back to normal, I reopened my door and once more perched on the bottom of the bed. 

Within seconds, I hear guy number 4 come in.  He pushes the door completely open and comes to the side of the bed beside my head.  I look up and see just as he drops the towel.  He's young.  Flat stomach, very light treasure trail leading from his navel down to his pubes.  His pubes were dark and full, no clippers had EVER touched these, it was beautiful.  But more beautiful was his cock.  He was completely soft, a beautiful light flesh color, cut, and hanging about 4 inches.  I was hoping this was to be my reward for the night. 

I started to suck.  He hardened very quickly.  It was moments before he had filled out to between 7 and 8 inches of rock hard man meat.  This was my reward.  Once fully hard, he moved behind me and slid himself right inside.  It was heaven.  Just deep enough and fat enough to make you know you are being fucked.  I didn't want this to ever end.  He pushed me forward on the bed, never leaving my hole.  Then making it all the better, moved into the full in and out that seemed to be the theme of the day.  I was screaming I was in so much pleasure.  He fucked for at least a half hour, then pulled out, no cum unfortunately but before he left, I asked him to come back to the side of the bed and let me suck it again.  He obliged.  Tasting my ass on his hard cock was amazing.

Not long after his departure, another guy came in.  I looked back and saw a towel hit the end of the bed and then what I was dreading, 3 middle fingers from the top of my balls to the top of my hole.  I jumped up immediately and screamed "are you putting soap inside me!!!!!!????".  He stammered a bit then said that some guys like it.  I screamed back at him that I was not one of those guys and that it burned!  I screamed that there was a bottle of lube right next to me and why the hell did he think he needed to use soap!  I told him to get out and not come back!  After he left with his tail between his legs, another trip was made to the shower.

Once more back in my room, in the now familiar position, I heard the last guy come in.  All he said was "are you ready for me again?".  Guy number 2 was back.  He said he was ready to cum now and wanted to give it to me.  In a fuck very similar to the first time, within moments he started to pound harder and say he was going to cum.  Then pulled out and proceeded to shoot all over my ass and hole.  All I could think was all these guys had fucked me, 3 had cum and not one was where I wanted it to be.

Lack of internal cum excepted, it was actually a very good day.

1 comment: