Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Time Off - Well Rewarded

 I'm sure everyone looks forward to vacation, time away from work and the normal day to day routine.  Traveling can make it more exciting but staying close to home can be fun as well.  I haven't had extended time off for a long time so took 12 days, some spent at home, some traveling.  I decided for day one to celebrate and post a party on Sniffies (apparently my new favorite site).  I hadn't planned a party there before and didn't quite know what to do but put up the ad about a week in advance.  My ad was for an open door cum dump, walk in, I'd be ass up, lubed and ready.  Guys were to walk in, fuck, deposit their load and go.  By party day, I had over 20 guys sign up.  

As we all know, 20 guys signing up does not mean 20 will attend.  Even with the addition of another 6 last minute requests, I knew I couldn't hope for much.  Still, if I got 5 out of that, I'd be happy.  It was a Friday so I thought turn-out may be a bit better than normal with guys taking off early and getting a head start to the weekend.  Scheduled start time at 1pm, was planning to go all afternoon but not having read the instructions on Sniffies properly, turns out it was over by 2pm.  

First guy wasn't long, but was girthy.  Bit older but good stamina.  Nice start to the day and he stretched me out for the cocks to come.  Slower fuck but that was good to start things out.  


Cock 2.  Very nice guy, very nice cock.  Said he had never done the open door thing before, he is normally the bottom in his relationship and he wished his partner would have been off because he would have gave me a fucking I would have loved.  He reached out to me again a couple of times over the next few days so maybe this one (and his boyfriend) may be back some day.


Cock 3.  This guy had been driving around my neighborhood for better part of the hour I was hosting.  It's nice that Sniffies shows where the guys are.  I kept messaging him to see if he was coming or not, kept getting the response that he was running late and didn't think he could make it and then the next I looked, he was even closer to me than the last time.  Finally the  door opened and he was there.  Nice cock, great fuck, gave me two loads.  No complaints whatsoever.



This is my results to this point.  It was much sloppier than the photo shows:



Later that afternoon, I got hit up by a guy that lives a few blocks from me.  We had messaged back and forth a few times in the past.  He was usually just looking for oral.  When I heard from him this time he was looking for the same.  I told him I could do that but that my hole was still filled with 4 loads and he was welcome to that if he wished.  He said he was on his way.  Wasn't sure which end he would be filling but I assumed the position on the bed, ass up, hoping he would pick that end.  Door opened, he walked in, partially undressed and dove deep inside the end I was hoping for.  


All in all, had 3 guys in that one hour, 4th a short time later.  All arrived as requested, walked in, some stripped down, some did not, all fucked me very well (in some cases VERY well) and all deposited their load deep inside.  Total of 5 loads.  Not terrible but certainly not what I was hoping for to start off my vacation.  

Took a day off to do some other things other than fucking but when day 3 came around, I was feeling the need for some cock inside me again.  Looked around on Sniffies, didn't see much going on.  It was a nice day and I hadn't been for a while so decided to head off to the cruzing park nearby.  I've had some success here in the past but mostly it's not usually that great.  

The cruzy area is on a road in the park that ends in a loop so there is only one way in and one way out.  It is a public park so there is a picnic area just inside the entrance.  When I arrived, there was a picnic going on, straight people and families, not the best sign.  The picnic area is far enough away from the cruzy spot but it is still walking distance so you never know if someone might wander over.  

I tried the more open cruzy trail side of the park first.  Not much going on so decided for the more secluded area on the opposite side of the loop.  A path leads off the main trail on that side with a little secluded cove where you can suck and or fuck out of view of anyone who doesn't happen to stumble on it.  Heading down the trail, I decided to give this a try.  No one was in the cove but I could see that a guy was heading down the path after me.  

I had planned ahead so wasn't wearing much, just a t-shirt, running shorts and flip-flops.  I'd already lubed the hole in anticipation so seeing the guy follow me, I quickly undressed and turned around with my ass facing the opening of the cove.  He followed me in and his hands went immediately to my ass.  I turned around and dropped to my knees.  If I had to guess, he was in his mid 50's.  Bit on the furry side and as I started to suck him, he started dropping his clothes.

I could hear another guy coming down the trail.  The guy I was sucking quickly pulled up his shorts until the new visitor made an entrance.  I stayed naked on my knees.  The new arrival was a black guy, late 20's, early 30's.  He walked opposite the cove and hid behind a tree.  Satisfied that he wasn't a cop, my guy again dropped his shorts and pointed his hard 6 inches in my direction.  This time I bent over so that he could have access to my hole while I sucked.  

He enjoyed this for a while then said he was going to go and get the other guy to join us.  With his hard cock pointing the way, he went over to the tree.  He was back a short time later and said they guy didn't want to join.  Upon return however, he turned me around and starting lining his cock up with my hole.  A quick hit of poppers let me accept him easily and he started to fuck.  Bent over a tree in the park is not the best position but it was enjoyable none-the-less.  After a few minutes, he announced that he was going to cum and started to shoot his considerable load inside me.  I could see that right after this happened, the black guy from behind the tree had obviously seen enough and returned down the path from which he had come.  

My fucker had a smile from ear to ear and thanked me profusely for the use of my hole.  I thanked him for the load as he apologized that he wasn't able to get the black guy to join us.  I told him no apology necessary.  He dressed and was gone.  I pulled on my shorts and walked part way down the path to see if there were any other guys around.  Then I saw the black guy who had been hiding behind the tree making his way back down the path.  I quickly made my way back into the cove and again dropped my shorts.  I bent over the log as I heard him move in behind me.  Then I felt the tip of his hard cock searching for my hole.  When he found it, he slid in to the base.  His cock was big, I was glad I had just been freshly fucked and the load inside me worked to lube me up.

As he fucked me, alternating gentle and slow to hard and pounding, we heard another guy making his ways down the path.  My new fucker did not stop with the approach of the newcomer, he kept on fucking and turned me so that the newcomer could see his cock sliding in and out of my hole.  Obviously intrigued, the newcomer came into the cove.  He stood behind me watching the show that was being put on, I could hear him making out with the guy currently fucking me.  Newcomer was maybe early 40's.  He messaged me later, his cock is here:


The black fucker asked newcomer if he would like a turn.  I heard clothing being removed then the head of a new hard cock searching for my hole.  Newcomer didn't fuck for long before he started breathing harder and pounding my hole much harder than he had previously.  Then slamming his cock into me as deep as he could go, he started to release his cum inside to join the other load already there. 

Seconds after newcomer had pulled out, black fucker once more shoved his way inside me and started to fuck hard.  Every time he thrust inside, his legs slapped my ass, there is no way the picnic goers did not hear this.  Then silently his hands grabbed my hips and he pulled me onto his cock and released his load inside.  I was in a state of shock, 3 cocks and 3 loads literally within the first half hour I'd been there.  

After both of the guys left, I hung out in the cove for a bit then decided to do something daring.  Without putting my shorts back on, I walked down the path.  The cove isn't far from the woods entrance and the entrance is very visible from the parking lot.  Being that I am an exhibitionist, I was contemplating walking to the opening of the trail when I saw another black guy walking down the opposite trail.  His shirt was pulled up around his neck and his shorts were in his hand.  His hard cock, maybe about 5 inches but with decent girth was pointing the direction he was going, which was fortunately straight to me.

Obviously an exhibitionist also, he walked over to where I was standing, turned me around and bent me over a log.  He slid right inside.  He fucked me literally feet from the trail opening.  He continued to fuck me as guys were coming and going, paying no attention to them whatsoever.  I was loving every minute.  I'm sure many of the guys walking around were hoping that something like this would happen to them that day but I was the one getting it.  

I finally pulled off him and made my way back to the cove.  Not that I wanted him to stop fucking me, but because I had left my car keys in my shorts pocket and I was starting to get worried someone would take them.  I hung out in the cove for a bit hoping the black guy would follow but alas, he did not, I guess full public fucking was what he was looking for and he wandered off to find another hole.  Apparently he did find one as I was chatting with a guy a short time later and he told me that the black guy had fucked him on the other side of the park also.  

Still in the cove, I heard someone else walk down the path.  Still naked, I once more turned my ass to the opening.  The guy came in but touched nothing.  I turned around to see him with his cock out and in his hand.  I bent over and took him in my mouth.  He was closer to 60, the oldest guy of the day, but his 5 inches were still rock hard.  I sucked for a while, hoping a hand would make it's way to my ass but unfortunately it did not.  Finally I asked if he wanted to fuck me, he said he didn't fuck at the park.  Whatever.  I dropped to my knees then determined to get that load one way or another.  A short time later, he was shooting down my throat.

Things had slowed down a bit.  I dressed and walked back to the opposite side of the park.  Then I saw a new guy getting out of his vintage sports car.  He was pretty hot, beard, shaved head, good build, guessing late 40's.  He was making his way to the trail opening.  I moved a bit further down the trail then pulled my shorts down over my ass and faced it to the trail.  Turning around, I could see him moving my way with a bit grin on his face.

When he got to me, I turned around.  He was smiling from ear to ear, the bulge in his pants was impressive.  He asked if I would pull my cock out.  Taking the chance that he wasn't a cop, I pulled it out.  Now my cock is my no means small but my ass is my far better feature.  He asked me to stroke it, I obliged.  Something about him made me rock hard in seconds.  He kept licking his lips saying it was the perfect size.  He asked what I was looking for, my response was the usual.  He said he couldn't do that as he had a boyfriend.  I told him that he was currently at the park so he was obviously there for a reason.  He kept up the shy act.  I asked him if he could take his cock out, he said that again he had a boyfriend and couldn't do that.  I told him I would not tell a soul (other than all of you of course).  Finally he relented and the button opened, the zipper came down and then the underwear.  I couldn't take my eyes off of it.  It was soft but it was HUGE!  It hung down at least 7 inches and was the girth of my wrist.  I wanted this, I needed this, I needed him inside me.  When he finally let me touch it he let out small quiet groans and if possible, the smiled on his face got even bigger.  He started to get hard, I could tell that it was going to be one of the largest cocks I'd ever taken, I couldn't wait.  And then he let out a squeal and immediately pushed himself inside, zipped up and almost ran to the entrance.  I turned around to see a straight couple looking our way with a shocked look on their faces.  Oh well, fun time was over I guess.  I made my way to my car.  I didn't get the final reward but the rest of the time at the park was pretty amazing.

Part 2 cuming soon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment