Sunday, January 20, 2019

BBC

I had promised my straight fuck bud that I would try to find another guy to join us.  He had sent me a text telling me he was going to be in my area and wanted to unload.  He made no secret of the fact that he would enjoy it so much more if there was another dick there to take turns.  He will never touch another guy, will never let another guy suck him in fact he has only rarely let me do this and then it was only when he was watching someone else fuck me.  But he does love sliding into a freshly dumped hole. 

Tried an ad on Doublelist in addition to BBRT and A4A.  Nothing.  Time was short as he wouldn't be available for long, I actually had less than an hour to try to round someone up but other than a few initial hits, no takers.  Had one guy very interested but he was over 100 miles away so there was no way that was going to happen.  But also got a response through Doublelist (surprisingly) from a black guy interested who wasn't too far away.  He sent me this pic:


Few emails exchanged, I gave him the address and then nothing.  As it turned out, the fuck bud had to blow me off also, he got sent out on a last minute call that put him too far from me and he couldn't take the chance on getting home that late to the wife.  Horny as I was, I just decided it wasn't meant to be. 

Two hours later, the above guy responds to the email.  No apology for the delayed response, just the message "you still want to get fucked?".  I quickly responded that yes, I did but that the bud was no longer in the picture so it would just be the two of us.  He said that was cool, address was re-confirmed and he said he would be there in about 20 minutes. 

After getting things ready, I lubed the hole and started hitting the poppers.  With the photo showing his dick soft, I had no idea what it would become fully hard so I wanted to be prepared.  Twenty minutes later, the doorbell rang.  He was tall and very thin.  He made absolutely no eye contact, just went past me when I opened the door and made his way to the bedroom like he had been there before. 

Inside the bedroom, there were no words exchanged, and again no eye contact. He just proceeded to undress.  I undressed also, applied some fresh lube to the hole and assumed my position on the bed.  He kept his boxers on as he moved to the bed behind me so I didn't get to see the cock in advance.  When I felt him get on the bed behind me, I looked back to see that he had only pushed the boxers down to just under his balls.  Then he started slapping his cock on my ass and rubbing it up and down my hole. 

Still not having seen his cock, when he started sliding in, I didn't know what I was getting.  He was of average girth but the length never seemed to end.  On his first entry, he bottomed out with the head of his dick hitting my inside wall.  When he started fucking, every inward thrust hit the wall.  I kept trying to adjust myself to avoid this happening but no way I moved seemed to prevent it.  I would just have to suck it up. 

Minutes into the fuck, I needed to see what had been pounding my hole so I pulled off and turned around for a little ass to mouth.  For the first time, I saw his dick.  It was very dark, glistening from the lube, fatter than I had thought, I could actually just barely get my mouth past the head, and about 10 inches long.  No wonder I was being bottomed out. 

Once more I turned and presented my hole to be fucked.  Once more, he plowed inside his full length only this time, there was no inward and outward movement, just all the way in and moving around.  As there was no let up on the pressure on the wall, I think he could tell that I was getting uncomfortable.  At that point, he turned me on my side and started to once more slide in.  He didn't get far.  His dick wasn't more than half way inside when he started to moan and I felt what seemed like gallons of cum shoot up inside me.  Half way into cumming he pulled out and covered my ass with the remainder of his load. 

When he got off me to get dressed, I was a mess.  I reached back, my ass was covered with cum, I slipped a finger inside and the load in my hole was huge.  Once he was dressed, I followed him through the house to the front door, I said thank you, he said nothing.   All the while, cum was running down my legs and dripping from my well fucked hole.  I later noticed a trail from bedroom to the front door.  Fucking loved it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Nice. A "pro" to take all that. Some guys are hung so well, and some have the skills and luck to enjoy them

    ReplyDelete