Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Just Some Fucking

Spent some time out of town the last week without the opportunity for any hookups along the way so by the time I made it home earlier this week, I just about couldn't stand how horny I was and how much I needed fucked!  Wasn't really feeling the baths and on line seemed a bit too much, so I hit up the bud from my "There's More?" post.  I didn't think I would hear back from him as we have been doing nothing but missing each other for the past many months, but before I knew it, he responded to my email and invited me over. 

After a quick hole clean, I grabbed the lube and poppers and was quickly out the door.  He met me at his door, gave me a long, hard and passionate kiss, then took me to the bedroom.  We were naked before I knew it and I was sucking on his quickly hardening dick.  It wasn't long before I climbed on top, hit the poppers and lowered my self onto his rod.  This felt SO GOOD!!!!   I needed nothing more than a hard cock inside me.  I rode it for all it was worth.

We moved from that to doggy, to me flat on my stomach, to leaning over the side of the bed to me kneeling on the side of the bed all with him pounding my hungry hole with his raw dick.  He asked me how many loads I wanted from him, I told him all I could get.  It was a long fuck and a fantastic fuck, and about 40 minutes later, he told me the first  load was on it's way.  Soon I felt him start to thrust harder, breath heavier and let out a yell as the ropes of cum came out of his cock and into my hungry ass.  He laid on top of me not moving to take himself out while I worked his rod with my hole milking out all the cum I could get.  Eventually he said that he was spent and didn't think he would be able to deliver the next load. Way too sad.

A couple of days later, not really planning on anything to happen, I logged onto Scruff and had a couple of messages from a couple of guys in the area.  One was blond, mid 20's, very chatty.  The other was early 30's, dark hair, and less than a mile from my home.  This is the photo he opened for me:
He asked if I wanted to get my hole fucked.  Not having planned to get fucked this night, I wasn't prepared, but told him I could work on it and let him know.  Told him to give me about 20 minutes then asked for a cock pic.  He sent this:

After seeing this, I KNEW I had to have that inside me !  I reminded him that I only fuck bare and he quickly responded that he knew and was waiting to drop a load in me.

After a session of cleaning out, I waited for him to arrive.  I received a text from him that he was parked outside.  I told him to come in.  Inside, we started kissing with his hands exploring my ass, mine exploring his crotch.  Our clothes were soon tossed aside and I started to suck on his growing cock.  After a few minutes, he turned me around and started lining up.  I grabbed the lube, greased up my ass and his cock, took a long hit of poppers and bent over.  He entered quickly and started to long dick me almost right away.  It was a nice cock!  Felt so amazing inside and was a nice surprise since I wasn't expecting to get fucked tonite!  We didn't change positions much other than when he pulled me up so that we could kiss while he pounded my hole.  He pounded me hard for the next half hour then started telling me how he was going to breed my ass.  I told him I wanted it, hit the poppers again and waited for my reward.  Not long after, he started to fuck harder, if that was possible, and I could feel the cum shooting inside me.  After he finished, he stayed inside and continued fucking his cum in deep.  It was heaven.  When he finally pulled out, I turned and took his dick once more in my mouth to clean off any cum that had escaped along with my ass juices.  What a fucking nice surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment