Friday, July 24, 2015

Why I Haven't Posted

I'm sure you have noticed that it's been a while since I have posted here so I thought I'd let you all know the reason.  I've been seeing someone on a pretty regular basis, actually a bit more than regular, pretty much full time and it's at the point where, dare I say, I have a boyfriend.  He knows about the blog, he knows about my video's on Xtube and knows how much I love all varieties of cock.  And he's OK with me continuing to play with other guys either alone or with him.  For me, this is the perfect match!

While I have promised him that I would not post anything of our "one on one" activities, any other play times that I or we have are fair game.  With that being the case, my wonderful new boyfriend arranged a gang bang for me.  During one of our late afternoon conversations, he asked what I would like to do that evening, I told him, almost in jest, that a gang bang would be fun.  He responded that he would see what he could put together.  Pretty amazing!!

With the few hours notice that he was given, he did an admirable job.  I arrived at his place and wasn't there more than 15 to 20 minutes when there was a knock at the door.  In came a late 30's bearish stocky guy with a big smile.  I grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom.  Once we had both dropped our clothes, he sat on the side of the bed and I got on my knees to get him hard.  He was covered with fur, front and back including a full beard.  Absolutely love the hairy guys!  He firmed up to a very fat 5 inches and when he was ready, I stood and bent over the side of the bed.  He slid inside and started to fuck.

While he was fucking me, the boyfriend had stripped down and joined us.  He climbed on the bed, slid his head down beneath me and started to suck my cock with his eyes at the level where he could watch that fat dick plowing my hole.  Since it was out and waiting for attention, I started to suck him as well.  After a few position changes and the guys taking turns on me, there was another knock at the door.

This was one of my regular fuck buds.  I had sent him a text when this was being put together and told him he was welcome to join if he would like.  He is early 40's, solid stocky with a very nice 8 inch fat rod.  Before I knew it, there were 3 guys taking turns on me.  This alone was more than I would have expected on short notice.  Then there was another knock at the door.

Guy 4 was mid 40's, hairless, bald, tattooed, and British.  The boyfriend told me that he is more a bottom but when he invited him, he told him that he had to fuck me if he wanted any other attention. He and the furry bear started getting into it on the bed quite hot and heavy.  I loved watching it as the boyfriend and my fuck bud plowed my hole.  After my fuck bud had deposited his load, the British guy did as requested and took his turn.  His cock was uncut.  I have been fucked by uncut guys in the past but his felt different.  For some reason, I could feel every time the hood of his dick slid back off the head and then back over it again.  It was a very new and extremely hot sensation.

As his reward, and with my encouragement, the boyfriend started fucking the British guy.  It was so fucking hot watching his big dick slide in and out of another man's hole.  Needing just that myself, I climbed on top of the bear guy who was lying back on the bed watching the show and slid him inside.  Within minutes, his load was shooting inside me.  What an awesome night!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Hm... Uncut Brit tattooed bottom? Yes, please!
    Well, of course you'd get my attention first of course... But I can't say I wouldn't try to fuck the Brit while he was fucking you, trying to fuck his load outta him and into you :-)

    And glad you found a like-minded companion. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I travel to Pittsburgh often where or what are the name of the baths that you go to. I have been dying to find a good bath after a busy business day. Reply to barelyhere12@gmail. Com. I would really appreciate your help. Thank in advance if you do. Like you I luv those BBCs Raw and deep. I won't be competition as my time is very limited.

    ReplyDelete